💛Chapter 10💛

The freezer shook violently as snow fell off the top, everyone stared at the large object as the door swung open, and a large Rabbid made of snow jumped out and grabbed the freezer door off its hinges.

"That's what we are up against?" Rabbid Peach said with a gasp, Beep-0 cleared his throat. "It's the icicle golem..."

The large snow monster came closer, Mario glared at it however the beast froze everyone in ice cubes before anyone could dodge.

Icicle golem laughed mockingly at the group, the chilly wind blowing. Y/n then looked to the sky to see Princess Peach floating gracefully with her parasol.

The princess then smirk and shot at Mario and Rabbid peach, freeing them from the ice prion they were quickly put it. Icicle golem wasn't too pleased as he threw Rabbid Mario and Y/n into the freezer.

Puff whined at Mario, pulling on his overalls, "what's wrong?" He quickly asked after peach then floated down.

"The vortex!" Peach pointed to the yellow swirl in the sky as it then tried to blast Puff, "You need to get to Y/n, NOW!" Mario yelled to the small dragon.

He nodded and ran across the ice, the golem tried to smash the creature, but Rabbid Peach shot the beast in the face.

"Let's dwindle it down," Peach informed, Mario nodded and Rabbid Peach luckily agreed, the icicle golem roared at them and tried shooting Puff.

The yellow dragon luckily dodged and Mario moved to the right of the field, Peach and Rabbid peach deciding to stay together.

Y/n watches as her teammates fought against the beast, only doing small chunks towards the golem.

I wish I could help! She thought. The woman's eyes looked towards Rabbid Mario, he looked done with being frozen, however the Rabbid then moved his eyes in swift motions to tell Y/n to look.

She forced her gaze to look down and she caught eye of puff flying towards them, if she could she would smile. However that wouldn't be long as the vortex was finally able to hit puff and Y/n felt the ice cracking.

Mario snapped his head towards the freezer that now held a large yellow dragon, who had a rabbid Mario riding on her back.

"Y/n! I'm glad to see you joining us again!" Beep-0 smiled. Y/n laughed, turning towards the icicle golem, "I'll never drop this team in the dust...now how about I make this quick?"

Mario and Peach moved out of the way as Rabbid peach then patted the large muscles of Y/n, she then blasted the Icicle golem with fire, which melted the shield.

"Huh I thought that would kill it," Y/n growled, Mario frowned as the golem yelled and blasted ice at the team. Y/n swiftly covered them all with her wings, and Rabbid Mario hung onto Y/N's neck.

"Keep attacking it, and I'll try to melt him again," the dragon hissed. Peach nodded, "your the boss, but please allow me to do this."

The princess then activated her protection to everyone in the group, "thank you princess," Mario bowed.

Everyone then took their weapons out and attacked the icicle golem, Y/n flew up and watched over everyone.