💙Chapter 2💙

"So Y/n, like you said you can perfectly understand these Rabbids?" Mario brought up as he followed behind beep-o, Y/n closely sticking beside him.

Her ears drooped, "well now I can, before I got stuck here, when they were making a mess of mine and my friends room, I couldn't understand anything they said."

Mario looked behind him at the Rabbid version of his brother and the princess, they were talking but he couldn't understand, "yeah I don't get what's that all about."

Y/n then snorted at their conversation, "there talking about favourite sandwich types..." the plumber let out a chuckle, his hand slightly brushing against Y/n's.

The plumber felt his cheeks blush at the sudden contact, Y/n on the other hand was too busy listening on the conversation.

"Oi! You lot!" Beep-o said angrily, "we need to get moving!" The four quickly picked up the pace, they walked on for a little bit before coming across a large sunflower, which Y/n was fearful of.

The others all greeted the flower wearing shades without a care, "greetings sweet golden perennial of the prairie! We are-"

However the Sunflower cut Beep-o off, by spitting green goo at Rabbid Luigi, catching everyone by surprise.

"WHY did you do THAT?" Beep-o yelled at the giant flower. "After that strange creature with the headset got here-those guys have been nothing but bad news!" The sunflower huffed.

Rabbid Luigi shook off the goop and grimaced, "ew, this reeks now!" He stated, shaking his oversized clothes.

"I assure you that these Rabbids aren't like their colleagues," Beep-o simply stated, the Sunflower then leaned down to face Y/n, she backed away and stood behind Mario. "And she may have their ears but she is completely fine too!"

The Sunflower hummed skeptically, "Well... if you can stop him I'll happily reward you, he's been zapping his brethren left and right, turns them real nasty!"

"Yes! We...we would love to help, right?" Y/n mumbled shyly, Mario gave a thumbs up to the sunflower. "Couldn't of said it any better!"

Beep-o smiled, then looked at the Sunflower, "I don't suppose you would help us?"

"Sorry fellas but it's time for this Sunflower to take things...underground." The large flower then disappeared into the ground, what a swell guy...

The group set off and Mario cleared his throat, "so you said you lived with a friend?" Y/n stared at the grass below her as they walked.

"Yes, her name was Ella and we have been friends for like 3 years, met in college." Y/n stated, "she was the one who made the SupaMerge headset, ready to show it off to the world, however it kept having this overheating problem, and I guess this is how the Rabbids and I got here." Mario nodded and looked up at the sky above.

"You miss her, right?" He asked, Y/n took no hesitation and nodded. "Of course I do! I hope I can find a way home after this mess is over."

The plumber was about to say something else, however a Ziggy dashed and knocked Beep-o in the air, Y/n was swift to catch him.

"Oh another email!" Beep-o chirped as he vibrated with the notification. "Dear Beep-o if one is to prevail, one must practice! Please sharpen your movement skills to turn the tables on those pesky Rabbids!"