💜Chapter 11💜

"I already don't like it here..." Y/n muttered as she stepped carefully across the stone, seeing multiple cracks.

Puff whimpered as his eyes gazed across the vines covered in thorns, shifting with the wind.

"Spooky trails, a place deserving of its name i see," Mario sated as he stared at a sign post, Y/n looked around at all the statues and that lowered wooden bridge.

"Can we leave?" Rabbid Mario shivered as he looked at a boo chained down. Y/n shook her head, "is the brave Rabbid Mario scared?"

He puffed his chest proudly, his cheeks dusted in embarrassment, "me? Scared? Of course not!" A shriek echoed through the wind, causing the Rabbid to jump.

Y/n's rabbit ears flopped looking around with fearful e/c eyes. Beep-0 sighed, "no sign of bowser jr or Spawny...they could be anywhere."

The boo that was trapped in a bright blue lock whimpered in fear, Y/n pointed her staff at his, Mario was quick to grab her shoulder, "what are you doing?"

"Uh, freeing it?" She answered, blasting the lock and freeing the ghost, it laughed before disappearing. "That wasn't a good idea..." the plumber stated.

Y/n rolled her eyes, "you don't know that, maybe I saved it for a good cause!" Then the woman turned around and saw the beautiful moonlit gate before them.

Beep-0 then vibrate as he got another email, reading out loud. "Behind the moon gate is a plague that has ravaged the mushroom kingdom for too long! A champion that has been asleep will awaken and set things right!"

Y/n narrowed her eyes at the moon gate, "this is the first time I've heard about a plague, or a champion...well except for you of course Mario."

"Thank you," the red plumber blushed, but he didn't seemed out off by the message.

Beep-0 continued to read the email, "but to get to him you need the two uh...er...lost relics of goodness!"

"Find the relics and the champion- mr. Tom phan- shall awake and sing at having you before him!"

"Ooh that sound nice!" Beep-0 was immediately sold on the idea, "well we don't have many clues to go off, but at least we have a plan!"

Mario gave a thumbs up, "then let's go and find those relics!" The rabbids cheered happily, however Y/n looked at the gate with narrowed eyes.

She already wasn't happy with the place already...

After crossing the wooden bridge, two pedestals sat empty. Clearly they were for the two relics they needed so desperately...

Rabbid Luigi and Peach had joined the team in place of Rabbid peach and rabbid Mario. They said they needed some air.

It didn't take long for them to find they're first battle. Defeat ten enemies. There was already six spooky ziggies surrounding them so it shouldn't be too bad.

Everyone quickly hid behind some cover, these ziggies clearly weren't showing any mercy as they ruthlessly shot at the hero's.

Mario and Rabbid Luigi took down two ziggies together on the right of the battle field. Peach had stayed with Y/n and gave her protection.