💙Chapter 3💙

Rabbid Luigi pointed behind , everyone turned around to see two rabbids running towards them, holding a plank of wood which a Rabbid wearing a hard hat was standing on.

They pushed Rabbid Luigi out of the way whilst cursing at him, "damn...didn't have to use those words!" Y/n said disgusted.

"Wait what did they say?" Mario asked, curiosity filled his gaze, Y/n just shook her head, "you don't wanna know..."

Peach then cleared her throat, "yes their friends are also quite...spirited, as you can see."  Beep-o then hummed in thought.

"It appears that Rabbids we free from the megabug's control have ended up here!" Peach nodded, "yes they just keep popping up here just like you did!"

Y/n then heard another series of noises, yet again another roar of a dragon and the supposed yell of Luigi, then a Rabbid that seemed frightened. "I got something..."

Rabbid Peach tried to listen with her but to no avail. "Is it Luigi?" Mario quickly asked. Y/n nodded, "yes I can hear him, but also a Rabbid...it might be the one with the headset!"

"I think you should go before Luigi and that Rabbid you speak of get into anymore trouble!" Peach informed.

Mario was already off, Y/n waved goodbye to the princess as the Rabbids and Beep-o followed behind. They found a glowing blue portal, "does this lead back to the ancient gardens?"

Y/n shrugged, "I think so, considering there's leaves and flowers growing over it." The crew then jumped through the portal, indeed finding themselves back to where they were before. Mario looked around, "I think we need to go this way..."

"Yes, I believe that is the way," Y/n stated, "I mean there is a battle coming up immediately over there." She pointed across the wooden bridges. The group all made there way to the battlefield and were met with new enemies.

Y/n looked slightly baffled by the hoppers as they jumped on each other's heads, "so ziggies can dash and hoppers team jump..."

"That seems to be the case," Beep-o mumbled, "but we should use our team jump to gain the upper hand!"

Mario was quick to realise the higher areas, he quickly moved forward and hid behind a full brick block then hit the ziggy out in front with no cover.

Alright so Y/n could get up to the above ground, and from the look on Mario's face, that's exactly how he wanted things to go. So the h/c woman team jumped with him to get above.

She gazed at the hoppers and ziggy below, she decided to hit the ziggy to get him out of the way. Rabbid Luigi then hid behind the large ground and Rabbid peach team jumped off Mario to get closer, hitting the hopper in the centre.

One hopper moves by using his team jump and went behind a half brick block for cover and unfortunately hit Rabbid peach with his attack.

The other hoppers stayed in place but all tried to hit Rabbid peach, they were unsuccessful but the cover broke...

Y/n looked over to Rabbid Luigi, he looked confused on what to do, so the woman eyed the opposite high ground to her and he immediately got the message.

"Oh! I see!" He yelled, he jumped off Mario and landed clumsily behind the large brick block above. He tried to hit a hopper but unfortunately missed. "Don't worry, buddy," Y/n reassured him, "at least you can now have range to attack."