💛Chapter 6💛

The crew arrived back to peach's castle, Y/n felt really fuzzy after what happened, Rabbid Luigi looked at her with concern, tightly grabbing into her hand.

She looked down at him as he muttered something to her, "no, I'll be fine..." the rabbid didn't looked convinced.

Mario then looked across the land, "there's a new area for us to go to!" They all ran towards the new desert terrain and found the rim of a portal, "it's deactivated?"

"Maybe Y/n can open it?" Luigi pondered, Y/n suddenly felt awkward. It seemed like she was the one who was completely different.

Well she was a human from the real world, that was a mage, had a dragon that she can fuse with, now she could possibly open portals?!

"Eh I highly doubt it," she shrugged, pulling out her staff and pointing it at the deactivated portal, the tip of her staff glowed yellow and then suddenly the portal activated. "Oh..."

Rabbid Peach clapped happily, "I knew you would do it!" She didn't hesitate to jump through, Luigi and Beep-0 then went next.

"You coming with Rabbid Luigi?" Y/n asked, he shook his head. "I'll stay here unless you want me back on the team!"

She nodded and faced the portal with Mario. The plumber grabbed Y/N's hand gently as they hopped through, Puff still clinging onto the woman's shoulder.

"Woah..." Y/n whispered as she looked at the desert around them, however there was patches of snow and ice littered around.

"Wonderful, this once thriving desert in now partly a frozen wasteland," Beep-0 sighed, "your arrival to this world would seem to be as welcome as a stunk in a bowling alley."

Did that make any sense? Well Y/n was more intrigued in the small cute Rabbid balls bouncing on little trampolines.

Toadette then appeared and waved at the group. "Hello, again!" She chirped happily, everyone waved and said their hello's. "Have you seen toad? We got separated."

Y/n looked at her in disbelief, "again?!" Toadette heavily sighed, "he thinks it's fun, could you please help me find him? I'm starting to get worried."

Mario quickly agreed, "of course we will, that's what we do here." Y/n hummed in response, "thanks I'll wait here in case he comes back," Toadette smiled.

The woman then looked around at the desert, seeing only one way to go, which was up. The left and right was block by ice blocks and behind them was a large door, made of ice cube holders. One ice cube was missing.

Puff then started making distressed noises, Y/n grabbed him gently as he suddenly changed colours!

"What the-?" Y/n said shocked as Puff's blue scales became yellow. Mario then looked at the small dragon with concern, "what happened to him?"

Y/n looked at the dragon in shock, "are you feeling alright, buddy?" The creature nodded happily as he took him his new look.

Luigi scratched his head, "maybe something caused him to change colours?" Beep-0 then looked at the group who were concerned for the dragon, "oi! We need to get moving."

Y/n took the lead with Puff flying above, Luigi and Mario were whispering to each other and the h/c haired woman was nervous about what they were talking about.