💙Chapter 4💙

"You gave the dragon a name?" Mario questioned as then ran through the dense jungle. "Yeah, we'll he's gonna be joining us isn't he?"

Puff flew above the group, and was quick to call that he saw someone near. However when we arrived the rabbid with the headset had zapped a Piranha plant and the rabbid on its head, fusing the two together before running away.

"No wait!" Y/n tried to call the Small Rabbid back but he was already gone and Pirabbid plant was born...

(Gonna point out each turn just to make it easier to read for you guys :))

Turn 1

"We should use the high ground to our advantage!" Y/n informed to the group, they all agreed and Mario made his move and team jumped off Rabbid Luigi to get to the bottom right high ground and hide behind cover, and also shot one of the ziggies above.

Rabbid peach used the pipe to get onto the bottom left high ground with there being four corners that were above this could be easy, She then dashed into the ziggy and blasted them in the face.

That only left Rabbid Luigi and Y/n on the ground, Rabbid Luigi went into the pipe to get to mario and dash into the ziggy next to him and killed him before going into another tunnel to get to the high ground to the far right. However he wasn't in range on any enemies.

Y/n then went through the pipe to get to Rabbid peach and dashed the Ziggy that was with her to defeat him. She then made her way to the far left ground and threw a potion at one of the ziggies next to the boss and also blasted the weed with her staff.

Pirabbid plant was on the move, and he got in the way of Mario's hero sight, giving him a blast to the face.

The boss then tried to hit Rabbid Peach, thankfully he missed. But a ziggy made his way to Rabbid peach and hit her, causing some damage.

The ziggy painted blue made his way up to Rabbid Luigi and blasted, hitting the poor Rabbid.

Turn 2

Rabbid Luigi blasted the Blue ziggy and dashed him, quickly taking him out. Then moved over to Mario's ground to get closer to the boss.

Mario was already in prime position to hit the plant beast, so he took his shot, doing a chunk of damage.

Y/n made her way to Rabbid Peach, dashing into the ziggy that was close to her and blasting him down to low health

Puff happily chirped and then decided to fly up and shoot Pirabbid Plant with a fire ball to try and help, "nicely done bud!"

Rabbid Peach moved herself to be at a better angle to prevent herself from being an easy shot and took out the black painted ziggy. "How's about that girl?"

"You did great, Peach!" Y/n smiled, causing the rabbid to blush. The boss then moved and shot Mario out of bounds after also hitting the unstable cover.

Y/n but her lip in fear, she needed to get to Mario! However the ziggy below dashed into her, pushing her off the high ground in the process.

Turn 3

Rabbid Luigi shot the boss and moved behind the cover that was seemingly ready to break after the explosion.