💛Chapter 9💛

Y/n opened her eyes, looking around to see Rabbid Luigi was completely knocked out beside her. She smiled and moved his ears out of the way of his eyes.

However the woman saw that Rabbid Mario wasn't with them, "where did he-?"

"He's joined Mario and Luigi for a bit," Rabbid Peach said, startling Y/n who didn't realise she was there.

"I see," the woman sighed, looking at Rabbid Luigi again before deciding to get off the bed. Y/n winced as she stood up, holding her side.

Staring towards Rabbid Peach and motioning with her head to follow her. The Rabbid dressed in pink obeyed and the two girls left the room, allowing Rabbid Luigi to get more sleep.

"Somethings wrong," Rabbid Peach said after a silent walk to the outside of the castle, Y/n squinted her eyes as the sunlight caught her gaze.

"Nothing is wrong," Y/n assured the rabbid, Peach then waved towards the two. "Is everything alright?"

The h/c haired woman was about to speak however Rabbid Peach butted in, "yeah she's fine, none of your business."

Y/n narrowed her eyes at Rabbid Peach, "I'm sorry about her, How about you go and have some time to yourself? I need to speak with Peach."

The Rabbid Peach scoffed before walking off, by not before glaring at the real peach. "I don't know why she's like that...I'm sorry."

"It's quite alright," Peach dismissed the anger that was clearly visible in the creature. "What is it you need to speak about?"

Y/n motioned for her to come closer, They leaned towards each other and the h/c haired woman felt her cheeks become hot.

"I'm feeling like I'm not doing enough for the team," Y/n whispered, "and I feel really home sick...yet I don't know if I can even get home!"

Peach hummed, trying to give some sympathy towards the alchemist, "I'm sure you've heard this before, but it's unsure if you can get back home, but everyone would love to have you stick around."

"Really?" Y/n said with hope in her eyes, the princess nodded. She did enjoy her time in the mushroom kingdom, however her only friend in the real world wouldn't see her again.

Y/n then realised, if she was now with video game characters, then would Ella see her with the Mario crew? Or will her existence in the real world be erased?

Suddenly the gang had appeared back to the castle, Luigi was clearly limping and covered in bruises.

"What happened?" Y/n demanded and she grabbed Luigi to keep him steady, Mario looked at the ground. "He took a beating against some ziggies, these sherbet ones are tough."

Peach took Luigi into the castle as Rabbid Peach hopped over, "so now what?" Y/n called Puff back to her, who happily flies back onto her shoulder, "I'm coming with you."

"Are you sure, Y/n?" Beep-0 asked, "you might not be fit enough..." the woman nodded. "Of course I am, beside we are in a-"

She caught her tongue, no one other than Beep-0 knew about the Mario characters being in a fake world. "What?" Mario questioned, Y/n shook her head.