Chapter 1 - Feelings

Y/n POV

Mum: Y/n! Its time for school! 

Y/n: Yeah give me ten minutes! 

Once I got out of bed I showered and got my uniform on ready for school. I headed down to be met with my mother handing me a plate. 

Mum: Eggs and bacon eat up sweetie you need your energy for the new school year. You better behave this year.

Y/n: Well I don't misbehave. 

Mum: You fell asleep multiple times in class last year you also got into fights and had several warnings! 

Y/n: I still wasn't in the wrong. 

Mum: Just eat and get going I don't want you late on your first day! 

Y/n: Yep~ 

Once I finished eating I headed up to my room and finished getting ready before I headed out the door and put in my headphones as I began the walk to school. 

Y/n: Anti-ti-ti-ti fragile, fragile Anti-ti-ti-ti fragile Anti-ti-ti-ti frag-

A familiar weight suddenly crashed into my side as they wrapped their arm over my neck. 

Aetri: HEY! 

Y/n: Why are you shouting? 

Aetri: Well when you have those in your ears I don't know if I can hear you. 

Minju: You are gonna make him deaf one of these days. 

Y/n: Hey Min. 

Minju: How is my favourite junior?  

Aetri: Why is he your favourite junior? 

Minju: First of all you a lot louder. Secondly you are a lot more annoying. And third Y/n is a lot cuter than you. 

Aetri: Wow that's rude. 

Minju: Well work on it. 

Aetri: Whatever Y/n I'm your favourite right? 

Y/n: Sure you are. 

Aetri: I get it...

The three of us finished our journey to school and Minju had to split away to get to her third year classroom while me and Aetri walked into our second year classroom. I took my seat in the back corner as Aetri made his way to his seat at the front of the class. The rest of the class soon appeared and soon came in I rested my head onto the desk and looked out of the window as I began to close my eyes. 

Haewon POV

Miss Taeyeon: Is that Y/n asleep? Of course it is. Haewon I'm sorry to ask you this again this year but can you wake him up at the start of class for me like you did last year. 

Haewon: Yes Miss. 

I stood up and took a step to Y/ns desk. How cute he was I have seen him sleep so much in class, In the school fields while he is with his friends and my favourite of all in his own bed. Hehehe I love the look of his shirtless chest that's why it's my favourite. I just want to wake up with him in my embrace after an incredible night...I gently shook him and he slowly raised up from his desk and looked at me with a piercing look. For most it would scare them but me it just made me excited and my body agreed with that feeling as I felt myself get slightly wet.

Y/n: What? 

Haewon: Y/n class is about to start Miss Taeyeon asked me to wake you. 

Y/n: Oh thanks Haewon. 

I sat back in my seat as I realised that he knew my name. He knows my name. Y/n knows my name! 

Y/n POV

Class fortunately passed quickly as I made my way to one of my usual spots for break. I entered the empty room and took off my uniforms blazer and laid it on the floor using it as a pillow as I rested the rest of my body on the floor with my head now on the makeshift pillow. 

???: Why am I not surprised to find you here? 

Y/n: Hi Gaeul. And of course Kazuha. 

??: NOT GONNA GREET ME? 

Y/n: You are too loud Yunjin. 

Wonyoung: You are lucky we put up with you Y/n. 

Y/n: You know I'm part of this club you need me for numbers. 

Chaewon: Maybe not for too much longer both Eunchae and Leeso are first years now. 

Y/n: Still need to replace the old third years. Grandma Sakura doesn't cover enough. 

Sakura: GRANDMA!? 

Y/n: Too noisy grandma~

I fell asleep until I was awoken by a bell but this time there were two more bodies laying with me. 

Y/n: Hey Yujin. 

Yujin: Shh~ just go back to sleep. 

Y/n: Should we?

Eunchae: You guys set a bad example for me. 

Yujin: Leave then we aren't stopping you from doing so.

Eunchae: No Y/n oppa is my new dream man. 

Yujin: He wont date you. 

Eunchae: Why not I'm cute enough. 

Yujin: You do realise he is dating someone. 

Eunchae: You are? 

The door swung open as someone entered the room. 

Yuna: Baby! 

It felt like she had just run me over with the speed that she dived on top of me and began to cuddle me.

Y/n: Hey Yuna. 

Yuna: I missed my hubby. 

Eunchae: He dates the schools princess! 

Yujin: Haven't you heard the bright school princess and the dark prince? 

Eunchae: Well yeah I just never realised it was Y/n who was the prince.

Yuna: He's only my prince~ 

Haewon POV

Lily: Haewon! 

Haewon: Huh what? 

Lily: Why is your background Y/n? 

Haewon: Can't it be my crush? 

Lily: But the picture is of him sleeping how did you get it? 

Haewon: I got a few favours made...look you can even see my Y/ns abs. 

Jinni: Unnie did you say "my Y/n"? 

Haewon: Nope. 

Bae: Are you sure I'm pretty sure I hear-

Haewon: I didn't. 

Sullyoon: Well your Y/n is coming this way.

As he walked past me I grabbed his wrist softly as he stopped and looked at me. 

Y/n: You need something Haewon? 

Haewon: If you ever need notes to copy I don't mind giving you mine...

Y/n: Thank you. That's really sweet of you. 

He gave me a soft smile that sent shivers through my body as he began to walk away again. 

Lily: You are so in love its painful. 

Haewon: I am so going to make him fall for me...

Y/n POV

Yuna: Baby can you come with us to karaoke?

Y/n: Do the other four want me there? 

Yuna: You know they like you.

Y/n: Alright let me just text my mum tell her I will be home late. 

Yuna: Maybe I will spend the night you know me and you can get some alone time~