(S) Chapter 2 - Developments

Y/n POV

I was sat watching as Yuna and her friends had fun at karaoke as they all bounced around the room. 

Yuna: Y/n! I LOVE YOU! 

I giggled at her confession then stood up and pulled her closer to me as I pecked her lips. She smiled before she wrapped her arms around the back of my neck as we kissed passionately. 

Yuna: Lets go to my house. 

Haewon POV

Haewon: My Y/n, My Y/n, MY Y/N~! 

I looked away from the picture of Y/n shirtless that I had taken a few nights ago before I removed my fingers from my folds. 

Haewon: I wonder what you are doing now my precious Y/n. 

Y/n POV

Y/n: Fuck Yuna~ that feels so good. 

I watched as Yuna bobbed her head back and forth looking me in the eyes as she did so. She soon took my dick out of her mouth. 

Yuna: I can't wait anymore baby. 

Y/n: Then get on the bed. 

I watched as she scampered to the bed and laid on her back as she spread her legs waiting for me. 

Yuna: Come get your prize my dark prince~ 

Y/n: Fuck sakes I hate that nickname. 

Yuna: Then come stick that sword in me and shut me up dar-mmh~ 

I did as she wanted and began to thrust quickly inside of her. 

Yuna: Fuck~ Baby you are so big~ 

Y/n: Yuna I love being inside of you. Always so tight for me. 

I leaned down and kissed her neck before I moved down and took her right tit into my mouth as my right hand began to play with her left. 

Yuna: Oh fuck~ 

I sped up my thrusts making her a moaning mess as one of her hands landed on my hair as it played with it lovingly. 

Yuna: I'm gonna cum. Baby you are gonna make me cum! 

I kept going until she roughly grabbed my hair and dragged my head to hers as she kissed me passionately with her arms wrapping around the back of my neck as I stopped my thrusts as she she came. When we separated from the kiss she looked me in the eyes before she spoke. 

Yuna: Break me baby its a safe day you can use me and cum in me. 

Without saying a word I began to thrust again as I leaned back down to her chest but this time took her left tit into my mouth while my left hand played with her right. 

Yuna: Baby~ 

I sped up my thrusts as Yunas back arched as my lips left her her chest. I was getting close and Yuna was getting close to her second orgasm. I leaned down as I kissed her lovingly when I felt her tighten around me again as her arms locked around my neck and her legs around my waist. The new tightness of her walls pushed me over the edge as with one final thrust I put myself as deep as I could inside of her as I began to paint her insides white. 

Yuna: You really save up a lot for me~ 

Y/n: Of course you are the only time I release.

Yuna: Really? 

Y/n: Yeah. 

Yuna: You have no clue how happy that makes me. Are you gonna stay the night? 

Y/n: Did I leave any clothes here last time? 

Yuna: Yep and I washed them for you. 

Y/n: Thank you baby. Shall we sleep or get cleaned up first? 

Yuna: Sleep I want to have you inside of me for longer. 

Y/n: You want to sleep with my dick inside of you? 

Yuna: Yep! Now come lay down but don't you dare pull out of me. 

Y/n: Ok. 

Haewon POV 

Its late why aren't you home Y/n? Where are you? Don't tell me you are with that slut Yuna. You belong to me. That sweet smile you give me like a puppy...my puppy. Y/n I will have you for myself soon enough I will save you just wait. 

Y/n POV

Y/n: Fuck~ 

Yuna: You like it baby?

Y/n: You riding me is the best way to wake up. 

Yuna: Are you gonna cum baby give me another load? 

Y/n: If you keep bouncing like that I will~ 

Yuna: Then I will go until you fill me up.

Timeskip

After me and Yuna had a few more rounds the night before we were dropped off at school by her mother as she clung onto my arm. 

Yuna: You made me sore~ 

Y/n: That's your fault for being so horny. 

Yuna: You wanted to keep going as well. 

Y/n: Five rounds was more than I expected. 

Yuna: Well did you enjoy all of my holes? You did fill each of them. 

Y/n: I loved each one. 

Yuna: That is good to hear however I do need to leave you here student council work.

Y/n: I know that's why you are always in early. 

Haewon POV

I watched as the slut ran away from my Y/n when an idea came into my head. I just need to break them up. She's a slut that stole my Y/n I'm sure she would hurt him behind his back I just need to follow her and then get evidence and once I show my Y/n he would be so proud of me! I followed Yuna to the student councils office when I noticed her stuck outside talking to a guy. 

Yuna: No. 

Guy: Come on Yuna you are the schools princess and I know I am the king in terms of looks who cares if I'm a third year. 

Yuna: Soobin fuck off before I kick you in the nuts. 

Soobin: Oh come on there is no way that dumbass Y/n is better than me. 

Yuna: He is in every way. 

Soobin: Really? I got a massive one down there and my height already towers over most. Oh and my visuals unmatched in the entire school. 

Yuna: Really a massive one? I'm looking and can't see anything. Your height congratulations I will give you that you are quite tall. But your visuals well to me they aren't that important but if they did Y/n is still much hotter than you. Now move. 

The guy then did the perfect thing for me to get some evidence against her as he grabbed her wrist as she was walking away before forcing a kiss on her. Yuna quickly pulled away to my surprise before she slapped the guy with her free hand. 

Yuna: WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING YOU RAPIST! 

Soobin: Rapist? It was only a kiss. 

Yuna: UNCONSENTED KISS THAT'S RAPE! 

Soobin: Fuck sakes just be mine already Yuna. Let me explore your body. I'm rich I can get you anything you dream of just tell me. 

Yuna: Anything I want fine. Away from you and into MY BOYFRIEND Y/NS ARMS! 

As she stormed off and into the council room I ran with the picture of the two kissing trying to find Y/n.