Chapter 3 - Misunderstanding

Y/n POV

Haewon: Y/n! 

I turned around in the corridor as Haewon stopped in front of me out of breath.

Haewon: I found something! I don't know if you will like it thought.

Y/n: What is it? 

Haewon: I saw Yuna kiss Soobin. 

Y/n: You did? 

Haewon: Look here I even got a picture.

She showed me her phone showing a picture of the two kissing. 

Y/n: I see...Thanks for telling me Haewon. 

Haewon: If you need anyone I'm here for you. 

Y/n: Thank you. 

I continued my way down the corridor until I reached the dance club room. When I entered I was luckily the only person there so as I sat in the far corner and begun to think why Yuna would kiss another guy. I lost track of how long I had been in the club room when someone walked through the door. 

Gaeul: Y/n~ Huh? What's wrong? 

Y/n: Don't worry about it. 

Gaeul: Well now I'm gonna worry about it. Tell me. 

Y/n: No...

Gaeul: Y/n. Tell me. 

Y/n: Yuna kissed another guy. 

Gaeul: She did? Did you see it? 

Y/n: No but I was told and they even showed me a picture as evidence. 

Gaeul: Damn...well you know that all of us here are there for you. No matter what decision you make towards Yuna we will support you. 

Y/n: Thank you. 

She sat next to me as I rested my head on her shoulder. 

Y/n: I don't say it enough but I really appreciate how much you help me. 

Gaeul: That's what friends are for. 

She gently hugged me as the door burst open. 

Yuna: Y/N! I RAN ALL THE WAY HERE AS SOON AS I COULD TO FIND YOU AND I CATCH YOU HUGGING ANOTHER GIRL! 

Gaeul: Can you calm down? You just burst in here while I'm comforting YOUR boyfriend because you were caught kissing another guy. 

As Gaeul spoke she had stood up and walked closer to Yuna. 

Yuna: I didn't kiss Soobin! 

Gaeul: I never said a name. 

By this point the looks that they were exchanging were full of hate. 

Y/n: Yuna...please just go...

Yuna: But Y/n let me explain. 

Gaeul: What that you cheated on him by kissing Soobin? Now go you aren't welcome here. 

Yuna: I-I fine we are over Y/n! I should have never given you a chance! 

She stormed out of the room as Gaeul came back over to me and sat in front of me before hugged me again. 

Gaeul: You will be ok. There are better people out there for you. 

Y/n: Thank you. 

Gaeul: Stay here over class I know you aren't in a position to go. 

Y/n: Thank you. 

Gaeul: Should I tell the other girls? 

Y/n: Please...do. Knowing Yuna she will publicly state that she's single. 

Haewon POV

It worked my plan worked. I followed Yuna as she stormed through the corridor until she saw Soobin. She went over and slapped him. 

Soobin: What was that for baby? 

Yuna: fuck you rapist. I lost my boyfriend because of you! 

Soobin: So you are available for me?

Yuna: I will never date a rapist. I am never available to you. 

Soobin: Just you wait soon enough you will be dreaming of my lips and then you will come back and be mine. 

Perfect now I just need to get Y/n to go out with me. I walked down through the school until I reached the dance clubs door and peeking through the glass I saw my prince...hugging another girl. Why? Why are people always in my way? 

Y/n POV

Gaeul: I have to go now just stay here and I will be back soon. 

Y/n: Ok...

Gaeul: Eat lunch with us today Y/n we will do what we can to cheer you up. 

Y/n: Thank you. 

She gave me a soft smile and leaving me alone in the room. I laid down and used my blazer as a pillow as I tried to sleep to distract myself. I soon awoke with another blazer over my body and my head resting on someones lap. 

Gaeul: Are you awake now? 

Y/n: Yeah...

Gaeul: Are you gonna get off my lap? 

Y/n: Oh sorry. 

As I went to sit up she grabbed my shoulders and guided me back down onto her lap. 

Gaeul: I was joking you can lay on me as long as you want I think you need it after this morning. You can obviously get up whenever you want to.

Y/n: Thank you. 

Gaeul: Stop thanking me already its getting annoying. I already told you its what friends are for. 

Leeseo: Is it just me or is it kind of lovey dovey in that corner? 

Eunchae: Yeah...I think I can see love hearts in unnies eyes. 

Leeseo: She does really like Y/n I mean they have known each other for years they met at a dance competition. 

Eunchae: Y/n can actually dance? 

Leeseo: I haven't seen it myself but he is apparently one of the best in the club. 

Eunchae: So the top like five is what? Gaeul, Kazuha, Yujin, Chaewon then him? 

Leeseo: Something like that. 

Gaeul: Yknow we can hear you. 

Eunchae: Y/n can we see you dance? 

Y/n: Some other time. 

Yunjin: Let him rest do you not remember what Gaeul told us? 

Eunchae: I do remember. I just want to see him dance. 

Rei: Y/n. Are you gonna join us for lunch later? 

Y/n: You know what yeah. For once I might as well. 

Gaeul: You better eat. 

Y/n: I will. 

Gaeul: I will be making sure. 

Y/n: I know you will. 

Wonyoung: Come on unnie you have to get up now class is gonna start soon. 

Yunjin: Has break already over? 

Leeseo: There is still like two minutes. 

Gaeul: Will you do anything stupid if I leave you here alone? 

Y/n: Nah. I will just be here I guess.

Gaeul: Alright I will come get you for lunch you can keep my blazer for now as well.

Y/n: Ok...

Gaeul: Ill be back soon. 

Y/n: Can you take notes for me? 

Yunjin: I got you. 

Y/n: Thank you Yunjin. 

Yunjin: No problem. 

I fell back asleep until I was gently shaken awake. 

???: Y/n~