(S) Chapter 9 - Lover

Our clothes were discarded around the room as I laid Gaeul down onto her back. I separated from her lips and moved to her neck and leaving kissed plastered around it. 

Gaeul: Mmm~ 

I moved lower down to her chest. Her tits weren't the biggest but it didn't matter they were perfect they are beautiful. I began to play with her tits taking one into my mouth while my hand played with the other. One of her hands went behind my head and caressed my hair lovingly while I worshiped her tits. 

Gaeul: You make me feel so good Y/n.

After I was done with her tits I went to her abs and showed love to them before reaching my final destination. I looked up to her eyes and saw here looking at me while she gave me a lip bite anticipating what I was going to do next. 

Gaeul: Please my love. 

I leaned down and gave her pussy a single long lick before inserting my tongue into her. 

Gaeul: Fuck~ 

I started slowly exploring her insides before I started to feast enjoying her taste. The more I ate the more she moaned. Soon she started to crush my head with her thighs as she started to twitch. 

Gaeul: IM GONNA CUM Y/N! 

Her thighs tightened even more until I felt liquid shoot out of her pussy and into my mouth as she moaned. Once she stopped cumming her thighs stopped squeezing my head as her legs rested over my shoulders while she laid back catching her breathe. 

Y/n: Are you ok baby? 

Gaeul: That was so good...Come here Y/n let me make you feel good.

I crawled up the bed over her and once our faces were level she wrapped her hands around the back of my neck as she pulled me down until our lips met. The kiss we had was full of love and when we split away Gaeul pushed me off of her and to the side next to her on the bed as she climbed over my legs and kissed the tip of my dick. 

Gaeul: I love you so much Y/n. 

Y/n: I love you too Gaeul. 

She smiled at me before taking my dick into my mouth. She started to bob her head around my tip licking and kissing it while her hands played with my balls and shaft. 

Y/n: Gaeul that's so good~

She soon took my dick deeper into her mouth while still playing with my balls. She was able to take most of my dick into her mouth but soon took her head away and replaced it with her hand as she began to speak to me while jerking me off.

Gaeul: I want you to face fuck me Y/n.

Y/n: Really? 

Gaeul: Mhm. I want you to fill my tight little throat with your perfect cock. 

She went back to my dick as I sat up slightly and placed a hand on the back off her head. She went as deep as she could take my dick before I pushed her head down my dick feeling her throat stretch to accommodate as she gagged. I began to move her head as I wanted until I felt my limit be reached.

Y/n: I'm gonna paint that pretty mouth of yours white Gaeul. 

I pushed her head down one more time as I began to fill her mouth with my cum. Rope after rope shot out of me until I had nothing left. I felt her tongue go around my dick before pulling away she moved up and sat on my chest before showing me her now empty mouth showing me that she had swallowed my load. 

Gaeul: You taste so good. 

I looked at her as she grinded her wet pussy against my stomach while my dick stood hard touching her ass cheek.

Y/n: Why the fuck do you look so hot right now? 

Gaeul: Don't I normally? 

Y/n: You are normally hot but damn...

Gaeul: Then I can't wait for you see me with your dick inside of me. 

Y/n: Hurry up and get it in then baby.

Gaeul: of course. 

She lifted herself up before slowly sliding my dick inside of her making her let out a moan. She soon managed to get me all the way inside her as she sat still at my base adjusting to my length. She had leaned over with her hands on my chest. I raised my hand up and caressed her cheek lovingly. 

Y/n: You are so fucking beautiful Gaeul.

She smiled at me before taking my thumb into her mouth and gently sucking it. When my thumb left her mouth she began to raise herself up and down moaning with every movement she made. It only took her a few minutes to cum again and once she did she collapsed on top of me and placed kisses on my chest in-between deep breathes. 

Gaeul: I want you to cum in me Y/n. Can you take over? I don't know if my legs work anymore. 

I pecked her lips before flipping her onto her back. 

Y/n: Anything for you my love.

It didn't take long for me to get close but in the few minutes it took I enjoyed and savoured every second of it. Gaeuls tight walls felt like home it made me feel safe. Her moans blessed my ears like a serenade and as she held my hand as I thrusted into her one final time I watch as she arched her back as she felt my cum shoot into her. Once I had finished my climax I pulled out of her and laid next to her. She snuggled into my welcoming arms before pushing my dick back into her. 

Gaeul: I don't want any to drip out of me. 

Y/n: I can fuck you again if you want. 

Gaeul: As much as I would like that I don't think I can walk tomorrow and I agreed to meet the girls. 

Y/n: I'll come with you.

Gaeul: You can explain why I can't walk then. 

Y/n: Alright.

I hugged her tightly feeling lucky that she saved me. The girl that I had in my arms is the one that I want to spend the rest of my life with.