Chapter 10 - Happily Ever After

Three Years Later

After me and Gaeul graduated we opened a dance academy for kids which quickly became popular. We spent all our time together and we both loved every second of it. 

Y/n: Great work today.

Kid: Thank you! 

I ruffled the kids hair and watch her run off to her mum. I felt arms wrap around my back and looked to my side as Gaeuls head appeared. 

Gaeul: Shall we have a kid soon? 

Y/n: Do you want one? 

Gaeul: I want to be the mother of your kid. 

Y/n: Well I want you to be the mother of my kid so there's no problems there. 

Eunchae: Ew.

Leeseo: I told you we should wait a minute. 

Eunchae: If we waited any longer they would be doing stuff on the floor! 

Gaeul: You kids need to behave yourselves. 

Eunchae: We aren't kids anymore I'm eighteen. 

Y/n: Leeseo is still a kid. You are a bad influence.

Eunchae: Ah whatever! Can we go already the rest of the girls are waiting for us. 

Leeseo: And Aetri. 

Eunchae: He doesn't count.

Y/n: Yah. 

I flicked her head making her pout at me. 

Y/n: I know he attempts to flirt with you all but be nice. 

Eunchae: Its a horrible attempt I remember him "flirting" with Yunjin unnie. 

Y/n: Really? When?

Eunchae: We ran into him in the mall and he started flirting with Yunjin until she straight up rejected him saying she was gay. 

Y/n: Well that's one way to do it...Kinda feel bad for him though.

Eunchae: I don't know if she was lying. Yunjin and Chaewon have been awfully close recently. They even live together now. 

Y/n: Well it doesn't matter lets go. 

I got into the driver side of my car and watched the small fight for shotgun which Gaeul of course won. We made out way to Sakuras house and upon entering found out we were the last four to get there.

Sakura: You are here! 

Gaeul: Sorry we are a little late unnie someone insisted on ice cream on the way.

I followed her gaze and laughed as Leeseo looked away. 

Sakura: Its fine enjoy yourselves while you are here.

It had been a while since we had all seen each other and as I got caught up with everyone I realised just how fortunate I was to have such good friends. But I still had a lingering sense of worry. Haewon still hadn't been caught no one knows where she went or if she is even still in the country. I have tried to forget about her but I keep having nightmares about her. Thankfully having Gaeul near me while I sleep seems to stop the nightmares but they still scare me...

Gaeul: Baby are you ok? 

Y/n: Huh? Oh yeah. 

Gaeul: You were thinking about her again weren't you? 

Y/n: Yeah...

She hugged me tightly and kissed my head as she rubbed my back. 

Gaeul: I will tell you as many times as I need to she wont hurt you. I will never let her and I know you would never let her hurt me. 

I smiled softly and kissed Gaeul on the lips. 

Aetri: That will be me someday. 

Eunchae: Learn to flirt and possibly. 

Aetri: Oh are you interested in me? 

Eunchae: HAAHAHHA! 

??? POV

???: How is the girl? 

??: Look at her she has been sat rocking back and forth for days just saying a name.

???: What name is it? 

??: Y/n. 

???: I will go check on her its time she gets her meds anyway.

??: Be careful doctor.

I walked out of the observation room and around to the door of the strange girl she had been admitted to this mental hospital after being caught but word that she was here was never revealed to anyone. When I entered she looked at me and I saw her eyes full of hope for a split second that turned to rage as she looked away.

???: Miss Haewon? I have brought your medicine will you please take it. 

I walked closer to the girl until I was knocked to the floor as she pounced on top of me and bit my neck as I screamed out in pain. The last thing I heard was her devilish voice...

Haewon: I'M ComINg Y/N!