Chapter 6 - Possession

My eyes shot open as I tried to sit up only to find myself chained to a bed with a lump under a blanket that was on top of me. I looked down and saw Haewons face and the intense stare she was holding on me.

Haewon: Aw~ baby did you have a nightmare?

Y/n: What did you do to me?

Haewon: You shouldn't sound so upset all I did was bring us together. We are soulmates Y/n this is how it should be.

Y/n: Where am I?

Haewon: You are in our special place darling.

I looked around the room and then figured out it was a basement due to the staircase at the far side of the room.

Haewon: Why aren't you looking at me?

Y/n: I-I'm just getting used to my new home...

Haewon: Aw~ I knew you would like it.

Y/n: Haewon why am I chained up?

Haewon: Well if you woke up without me here I didn't want you to freak out. Do you wanna watch some TV with me?

Y/n: Y-Yeah.

She giggled before standing up and running to the opposite side of the room before running back with a key which she quickly unlocked my legs and arms to allow me to stand up before locking my arms back infront of me. She pulled me behind her and then sat me down on a sofa in the basement and switching on a TV.

Haewon: Lets see what's on. Oh I love this show! I'm sure you will love it my puppy.

Y/n: P-Puppy?

Haewon: I'm deciding on a pet name for you. I'm down to puppy, baby, darling or honey.

Y/n: O-oh?

Haewon: Mhm. Now hold me honey.

She snuggled up to my arm which I was against moving until I felt her pinch my side.

Haewon: I said hold me baby.

I felt chills go through my body from her tone. I lifted my arms as she tightly cuddled my side letting out a satisfied hum as I laid my arms back over her essentially hugging her.

Haewon: Yknow puppy I forgive you for misbehaving.

Y/n: M-Misbehaving?

Haewon: Yep. You have been very naughty ever since we met. Its so rude of you to not only be cold to me but to cheat on me with another girl. You couldn't have picked a worse girl either Yuna is a true slut. She never deserved you baby.

Y/n: I-I don't think that I have been cold to you before...

Haewon: Do you not remember the first time we met? Do need to remind you of out most beautiful moment.

Y/n: Please do...

Haewon: Ok then darling.

Flashback - 3 Years ago

(Just for reference this means both Y/n and Haewon would have been 15 since they are 18 in the present)

Haewon POV

Lily: Haewon we are in the same class this year!

Haewon: I know isn't it exciting!

Jinni: I wish we were all in a class together.

Sullyoon: At least me you and Bae are together.

Jinni: Yeah. Our classrooms are right next to each other as well.