054

The moment Vanellope entered Jun's car, the latter didn't stop himself from hugging the woman who was shocked by his sudden move.

"I miss you," Jun whispered.

Vanellope pouted when she heard the sadness in his voice. She missed Jun, too. His presence and everything to him.

"Ikaw, bigla mo na lang ako hindi kinausap," Jun said.

When he let go of her, she saw tears building up in his eyes. Naawa siya. Pero, nagtatampo siya kasi hindi siya nirereplyan nito.

"Ikaw kasi. . . Hindi mo ako nire-replyan. Nag-aalala ako, Jun. Tapos, makikita ko sa twitter you played COD with Gabi." She said softly, na para bang hindi n'ya gustong sigawan si Jun noon.

Jun scratched his head. "Nanakaw 'yung phone ko, and 'yung iPad gamit ko sa pakikipaglaro kay Gabi. Icha-chat sana kita to tell you nga na nanakaw phone ko, kaso may nangyari sa condo namin ni Aaden kaya nakalimutan ko rin agad."

She nodded. "Kaya ba iPad gamit mo ngayon?" She chuckled.

Tumawa si Jun at tumango. "Oo, laki nga, e." Sagot nito.

"You already tell it to your parents?" She asked.

Umiling ang binata. "Not yet. Or, should I say. . . I don't have the plan to tell them." He chuckled.

He put the seatbelt on Vanellope, and did the same to himself, and started the engine. The whole ride brought comfort to both of them. Vanellope, watching Jun drive smoothly on their way to their house. And, Jun, knowing that his Lay is on his side and they're going to eat together again. After the 'pagtatampo' happened.

"How are you with Gabi?" Vanellope asked out of the blue.

Malapit na sila sa village nina Vanellope at naisipan n'yang itanong 'yon sa kaibigan n'ya.

Jun cleared his throat. "Gabi? I am okay with her." He answered.

"Good for you," labas sa ilong na sabi ni Vanellope.

"Gabi's my cousin, Lay." He said.

Vanellope looked at him shocked. "Weh?" Tanong n'ya.

Jun nodded and suppressed a smile. "Don't worry, Lay, ikaw lang."