118

"Love,"

Jun immediately looked at Lay who was laying on his side.

"Yes?"

Lay chuckled.

"Pinagpustahan tayo nina Blue." She said making her boyfriend laugh.

"Pasimuno na naman siguro si Blue," Jun said.

"We don't know." Lay laughed, too.

Jun shooked his head and hugged his girlfriend. Fina-fucking-ly Lay's already his girlfriend.

"Are you sure with me, Lay? Baka sinagot mo lang ako dahil alam mong gusto kita hanggang ngayon?" He wasn't overthinking. . . He's just asking the question that is on his mind.

Lay looked at him unbelievably. "Seriously, Shi?" She asked.

Jun nodded. "Yes."

"Shi, you told me na bahala na kung may iba akong gusto, 'di ba?" He nodded silently. "And ako rin, bahala na kung may iba ka bang gusto. Pero always remember that I didn't become your girlfriend just because you still like me until now. I became yours because I love you too. The love I gave for Zae isn't enough for my love for you."

"Lay. . ." He whispered.

"Yes, Shi. Walang humigit sa 'yo. Ikaw lang parati 'yung una, e. Wala namang iba. . . At wala ng iba." I smiled. "Shi, you don't have to worry about anything. You'll be with me in everything."

"I love you." He whispers.

Lay smiled and kissed the tip of his nose. "I love you."