special chapter

A/N: my attachment with Lay and Jushi is different compared with SDAC. parang ang hirap nila pakawalan :(

here's a special chapter, wherein after college graduate, what happened to them?

***

"Plans on having a kid?"

Aki asked as soon as he sat down beside me. On my left side, Lay's seating while talking to my friends.

"Soon," I answered. "No, it depends on her," I added.

It will never be my choice to have a kid. Whatever Lay wants, I'm going to respect that. If she doesn't want to have a child, that's fine with me, since our friends are having children now.

"Paano kapag gusto mo tapos siya ayaw n'ya?" Tanong ni Aki.

I smiled. "That's fine with me, Aki, whatever she wants. It's her decision after all, not mine." I answered.

"What are you talking about? Bina-backstab siguro ako ni Aki!" Lay said and chuckled.

I and Aki laughed at her. We're here at Callum's condo, celebrating their band anniversary.

"I invited Cole, guys." Callum announced.

We all nodded. For sure, the girls missed her so much. Especially Blue.

"Graduate ka na ba, Addy?" Tanong ni Vernon.

Ngumiti si Addy at umiling. "Two more years." She answered while smiling.

Tumango si Vernon. "I'll tell you something, ha? This is about your lover." Pinanlakihan ko ng mata si Vernon ngunit tumawa lang siya. "You know that we have to enlist, 'di ba? Malapit na kami no'n sa pila, tapos bigla siya umalis. Lumipat siya sa pila ng HUMSS kasi sabi n'ya, "Lay's going to be there, I want to be with her" kahit na Architecture ang kinuha n'ya."

"Stop!" I exclaimed. They all laughed at me.

"Ay, true 'yan, sis." Gumatong pa si Bianca! "Sabi ko, sayang pinila n'ya sa STEM tapos aalis din naman pala."

"All the things we do for love," Blue said.

"Kaya naman pala nagtaka ako na sa HUMSS siya e sabi n'ya sa 'kin noong grade 10 tayo, he'll take Architecture." Lay chuckled and teased me.

"Omsim. Kunti lang nakapila noon sa HUMSS, usually lahat sila sa STEM at ABM, pero noong lumipat si Jun doon, 'nak nang pucha, halos lumipat din ang iba roon." Pagku-kwento pa ni Gabriel.

Tawa nang tawa si Lay habang pinapakinggan ang pagiging whipped ko sa kan'ya. Well, hindi ko naman itatanggi 'yon. I love Lay since then. Naging torpe ako kaya hindi ako maka-amin. Not until what happened to her. Habang nagkwe-kuwentuhan ay dumating na rin si Cole at Korbyn. May dala silang cake at wine.

"Tawag nga namin sa kan'ya minsan, whipped Jun, e." Dagdag pa ni Blue.

"Oo na, tama na." Sabi ko. Masyado naman na nila akong binubuking. Akala ko ba magkakaibigan kami rito?

"Sus." Ungot pa ni Cole at tumawa.

Kinagabihan ay umuwi kaming busog ang tiyan. Hindi na kami kumain ng dinner dahil sobrang dami ng kinain namin.

"Can you sleep with me?" Lay asked when I was about to enter my unit.

I bit my lower lip and looked at her. "After you graduate, Lay. We promised to your Dad." I said.

She pouted and nodded. "Two more years. Matagal pa." She said which made me laugh.

"Pinili mo 'yan, panindigan mo." I said. I went to her and kissed her on her lips.

"As much as I want to sleep with you, I promised your Dad that I will wait until you graduate. I don't want to break his trust, Lay." I said.

"Minsan lang naman, e." She whispered.

I chuckled. "Love, we already slept together. We slept together the night I came home after facing your ex." I told her. She rolled her eyes.

"Hindi counted 'yon." Sabi n'ya pa.

"Counted 'yon dahil tayo na no'n."

She pouted more. She looks like a kid na inagawan ng candy.

"Love, gusto mo ba akong mapatay ng Daddy mo?" Tanong ko, natatawa na.

"Hindi." She answered.

"Then, let's follow what he wants, alright? We'll be sleeping together after two years, okay? Don't be sad na." I said and hugged her.

"Love. . . I love you." She whispered.

"Hmm. And I love you," I whispered back.

I broke the hug and look at her. She's still pouting her lips. I leaned in and kiss her lips. The moment my lips touched her soft lips, I felt home. She encircled her arms on my neck as we kiss outside her unit.

How amusing that we arrived at this point. I never imagined that I'll finally have her in my arms. How amusing that we reached this point in our lives. That finally, I have my solace in my arms.

My Vanellope Addyson who I didn't imagine being with. My Vanellope Addyson who I have a crush with. My Vanellope Addyson who didn't assure me that she'll be back to me, but I waited because I love her.

My Vanellope Addyson who I want to grow old with. The woman I will love until the next life.