7

We arrived at a special room in the cafeteria where Damon and his friends usually hung out

We arrived at a special room in the cafeteria where Damon and his friends usually hung out. It's a good thing it is an exclusive room at least I will never be anxious of Leon seeing me with them.

I sat beside Damon but opposite Romero which was a nerve wrecking position. I decided I was going to keep my head down until I left his presence.

"Andy" I looked up at Damon to find him staring at me with his charming smile. "You were day dreaming again" he told me and I also noticed I had the attention of the others making me extremely shy.

"What will you have?" He asked and I slowly looked up to find a plate of food set in front of the others and I was the only one left. How long was I out?

"Anything will be fine" I muttered.

"She's adorable Damon how did you two meet" an unfamiliar voice piped out and i gave him my attention. His deep red lips were tilted up in a smile.

"I'm Rishi" he waved at me with a killer smile. It seems like everyone related to Damon are blessed with good looks and a nice smile.

"Andrea" I mumbled out. "Are you this quiet?" Another voice took my attention and for a second I thought I had met one of my Korean crushes.

His light green eyes stared into mine and he had an amused smile. His thick black hair fell on his face heading south to his eyes but his fingers quickly diverted it back to the rest on his head

"Hey what's it and the interrogation leave her alone" Nicole snapped at them and turned to me with her smile. "Are you okay?" I gave her a tight lipped smile and nodded.

My food was here and it was time to block the world out and focus on the spicy delight waiting for me to devour it.

They had a pretty good conversation, no one forced me to say anything but they made me feel at ease like they had known me for years also they were super nice and funny to hang around with.

I began feeling comfortable around them but it would take some time before I start talking freely with them. I heard everyone's voice and I secretly waited to hear a particular one but he never spoke.

I told Damon I was filled up not because my stomach was but because of his gaze on me which made me feel uncomfortable.

My eyes wandered around but I was careful not to let it fall on him, it was both unfortunate and fortunate that it did.

I was held spell bound by the depth and beauty of his marbles. The corner of his lips tugged up in a smirk, the action causing my thighs to press together.

My fingers were itchy because I desperately wanted to feel how smooth his face was and make a drawing of the beautiful human master piece

I was whirled by the wind of the mysterious emotions in his eyes and got trapped into the deepest part which made me try to break through its tsunami that hid his emotions and peek a glance of what was in his head but it was of no use.