30

After cleaning ourselves up I got dressed in a flowery romper suit and placed my hair in a messy bun

After cleaning ourselves up I got dressed in a flowery romper suit and placed my hair in a messy bun. I got out of the bathroom to find him waiting on the couch for me.

"Romero" i called his attention and he snapped his head up from his phone to look up at me. His eyes inked my body with all the naughty thoughts in his head but lingered on my exposed on my thighs and his looks compelled my resting hormones to become active.

"I'm sorry Angel but we aren't leaving this room with you dressed like that" he was in front on me already with his hand wrapped around my waist and his ocean eyes studying me like a piece of art.

"But Romero i... He raised in brow to dare me into challenging him. Though I find his actions hot i still wouldn't hid to the instructions.

"Romero I have nothing else to wear and I'm comfortable like this" he smirked and reached forward to brush the pad of his thumb on my cheek.

"I'm going to ignore your attitude and give you a chance to change that outfit tesoro cause... He leaned in so close to my body leaving no space for me to breathe properly. "I won't be blamed for my next decision" he pecked the corner of my lips and pulled away with a charming smile on his face like he didn't just leave me on the edge with his teasing voice.

I didn't have an intention to be punished by him so I had to ignore the stubborn voice in my head and go get changed. I settled for a blue sport short and a matching jersey I stole from Damon.

A smile puffed on his lips when his eyes settled on my new outfit. "Now that's better, C'mon let's go" he came to kiss my lips and I resisted the urge to roll my eyes at him.

"Let me get my stuff" he nodded and went to grab my materials from the balcony. "Give me those" he took the bag where all my art materials laid in and i gave him a smile of gratitude

The whispers along the hallway didn't fail to get into my ears and I exercised my control into ignoring all they said.

After a long walk of silence we finally arrived at my favorite spot. The cool winter breeze from the window didn't fail to kiss my skin with passion leaving trickles of goosebumps on my arms nevertheless I enjoyed the feeling of it.

"What's next tesoro?" I blinked out of my thoughts to look at him staring at me with curiousity glistening in his eyes.

"I'm sorry Romero but you'll have to wait a bit while I set the stuff up''

"Do you need me to do anything... I shook my head with a smile.

He sat on a wooden stool at a corner with his eyes set on mine and I couldn't help the feeling of wanting to watch him watch me for the rest of day.

Tearing my gaze away from him with a blush I moved forward to hold the dancing curtains in place before setting up the canvas.

After ensuring the lightening and view was perfect I began mixing the paints and setting up the brushes.