19

"Angel" his voice was deeper than the ocean, smoother than honey and more intoxicating than vodka

"Angel" his voice was deeper than the ocean, smoother than honey and more intoxicating than vodka. His strong fragrance engulfed me into its inembriating state and i was pulled into his body.

His strong arms wrapped my waist and I felt his lips on my skin which made my breath hitch.

I was lost for words and i didn't bother fighting him away this time, i let him do what he wished.

"Why Angel, why have you been avoiding me? Did I do something or are you running away from me intentionally" he softly bit my earlobe causing waves of heat to moist up my panty.

"I-i-- he spun me around and pulled me into his chest. His hand held my waist firmly, his oceanic eyes stared into my eyes and slowly trailed its gaze to my lips.

"Romero-- "Don't say word" he whispered on my lips. His hot breath created unexplainable pleasure and my heart thumped faster than I could control it.

He squeezed my waist slightly and I couldn't help the explicit sound that left my lips.

I had one question for him; why does he torture and tempt me this way, it's no doubt that he is a walking seducion which is too much for me to handle and teasing me further was just cruel of him.

I managed to get out of his grip to a safe corner. Being close to him like that will only make me further confused.

"Romero I'm sorry for my awkward behavior these past week but i-i---

"You can't accept the feelings you have" he completed my speech in a cold tone which I'm sure matches the icy look on his face so I didn't bother looking around to see his face.

"You don't have to worry Andrea, I won't make it easy for you to do so but if you want me to leave you alone, you'll have to give me a valid reason" i didn't need anyone to tell me that he will stick by his words and I wasn't ready for this game of sexual temptation.

I turned around so I could meet his gaze and I gulped at the degree of intensity his eyes held.

I looked down at my feet like it was the most interesting thing in the world and swallowed deeply. If i didn't give him a reply he won't stop teasing me but I can't tell him the actual reason why I ignored him and acted strange for the past week so I chose the safer lie and reason

"My mom won't accept our rel-- his dark sinful chuckle bounced off the walls of the room and melted its way into my heart.

He took a step forward making me take one back, we continued the movement until I was caged between his arms and the wall.

"R-romero-- i stuttered nervously while keeping my head low yet I could feel his burning gaze on me.

"Andrea look at me" his command was short but strong enough to have me obey him.

I chained my eyes into his ocean pools filled with masked up emotions I can never understand.

"That's not the problem Andrea, the problem is I can't stay away from you and I don't care what anyone says. I won't leave you because of what anyone say but what you want tesoro. I'll stop bothering you if you tell me you don't want me as much as I do" his voice was abysmally low making me clench my thighs unconsciously.