9

Ignoring the stares and calls from Damon and Nicole i hurriedly went to the chancellor's office

I arrived at the lonely hallway with just a black door fixated at the end. Silence, cold and dark were the perfect adjectives to describe my new surrounding.

My soft erratic breathing could be heard in the silent hallway as all bad thoughts clouded my head. Taking in a deep breath i fisted my knuckles and knocked on the door.

There was faint voice from the other end and i figured out that he asked me to come in.

I was engulfed by the gray interior and coolness of his office. The sweet intoxicating fragrance of his cologne drifted its scent into my nose.

His back was faced to me and i couldn't help but take in how broad it is. "G-good afternoon sir" I couldn't believe my voice would be softer than a wet foam

He turned to face me and I was absolutely struck by the beauty of the man. There's no doubt that he is the creator of his son. They share the same deep blue eyes that always hold intensity and no other emotion I can decipher.

His hands were positioned in his pocket, his stance was powerful and rigid which portrayed his built body.

"Ms Garcia" he called in an authorative voice that had goosebump crawling on my skin.

I gulped nervously with my head low cause the look on his face was too Intense for me to keep staring at him.

"Please have a seat" he permitted and i let my ass kiss the cool leather. He sat on his chair and crossed his legs while staring at me.

"I got a report about you ms Garcia" the words were enough to have fear run in my blood. At this point in my life I'm not sure about my position in Nora's house, getting expelled or having my scholarship withdrawn will be a big loss for me

"What is it sir?"

"You skipped your classes today, why's that?" What in my Prada shoes is this? I'm certainly not the first person to skip classes and i won't be the last either.

This is my very first time skipping classes and I'm sent to the chancellor's office whereas we have other people that skip classes for a week sometimes the entire semester and they go scott free then so was i being treated differently.

I'm pretty sure i am invisible to the other students and obviously they'll be too busy minding their business to notice i wasn't in class not even my teachers know me so they wouldn't guess I wasn't there. So--- remembering there was somebody as Leon in this school, I felt my heart flare in anger and i clenched my fingers in my thighs to control my anger.

"--- are you lost?" I totally forgot about my presence in the chancellor's office.

"I'm really sorry sir, i-i didn't mean to miss my classes i-i felt a little bit sick so i decided to take a rest" he didn't say a word for a while, he stared at me with his calculative gaze.