34

Finally dinner was over and words couldn't explain how happy and relieved I was to escape the awkward and tensed stares of the family members

Deciding to get away from everyone I began making my way towards Romero to ask for his permission so I can reside in his bedroom for the time being but luck had to be against me by bringing me to one of the three people I was trying to avoid

"I.I'm sorry Mr Rodrigo" I mumbled and turned the other way to continue my journey but his steel voice held me bound to my spot.

"I want to have a word with you Andrea" I swallowed nervously and decided to face him head on and as always his face gave away nothing to solve my mystery.

"W..what is it sir?" He glanced at an oblivious Romero who was occupied with the time he was spending with his cousins and sister then back at me.

"Follow me" his order was curt leaving no room for argument nor questions and my feet reluctantly followed his footsteps to wherever he was leading us to.

We began our unknown journey up the spiral staircase and my palm itched to feel the golden rails again so I let it slide up its smooth goodness. We got to the hallway where Romero's room occupied and headed towards the black door at the end.

Could it be a secret room or something? But why'd he take me to a secret room? A voice whispered in my ears.

"Mr Rodrigo what is go.. My words were cut off when he pushed the door opened to reveal a terrace.

He got out but I remained rooted in my spot still confused at the reason he chose this place out of every where in the mansion and what could he possibly want to talk about?

"Are you going to just stand there seeking for an answer in your head when you can get a proper one from me?" His arched brow was up and it brought an image of Romero in my head.

I realized it was his father i was with so I murmured an apology and stepped out into the open space. He shut the door behind us and led me to the region where the sofas were positioned at.

"Have a seat Andrea" he gave me his permission and i thanked him before kissing my ass on the soft material.

Silence wavered between us but it was less awkward and tensed than the one that transpired during dinner.

"You like Romero" I was expecting to hear anything in the world but definitely not this. Does that mean I'm too obvious?

I definitely heard his question but I tried convincing myself that I must be mistaken so I asked him to repeat his words again.

"You heard me the first time Andrea, you love my son" I couldn't utter a word from my mouth, simply because i couldn't bring myself to think of what to say.

I couldn't deny what he said cause his eyes clearly held facts about his assumption and no matter how hard I'd try to deny it he would believe in what he thinks and I can't also admit to what he said so easily.