44

"I am ready to face the worse pain in life but there's something I can't handle; and that is your sad face tesoro especially on our date" i jerked up from my bubbles of thoughts and looked up from my thighs to find his eyes glued to my face

"I'm sorry Romero, I..I didn't mean to get you upset, i was just thinking... "That's the issue here Angel, I don't want you to think about anyone but me especially those people, can you do that for me?" He pulled my hands to his chest and I used the opportunity to lock my eyes with his and in an instant i felt all my worries melt in despair

"I'd do anything for you Romero" I whispered which made him smile. "Oh really?" A smug smile pressed on his lips and he leaned in close to my face causing all the air in lungs to stop its flow.

"I love it when you're being cheesy, it makes my heart beat faster" our lips were just a few inches away from each other and the tickling feeling of his breath on my lips made it difficult for me to resist his lips. His dark eyes fell on my heaving chest then up to my slightly parted lips that craved for his.

Once he was satisfied with the hunger in my eyes he decided to give me what i wanted. My chin was held firmly in his hand while his other hand pressed on my thighs as our lips molded in perfect sync.

"R..romero o..our date" I mumbled into the kiss when I recognized where it was going to lead us to. "Then stop me Angel cause I can't bring myself to stop" he whispered in my neck as his tongue licked on my collar bone driving me nuts and making it hard for me to stop him.

A low erotic sound escaped my lips and i knew if we didn't stop this then the whole world would probably gather around to listen to a porn audio.

Mustering up all the courage in me I pulled away from the kiss and rested my head on his. "We have to go" i muttered in a faint voice and he brushed his thumb on my bottom lip. "I can never get enough of you" he whispered and pecked the corner of my lips.

We got down together and I looked around to find an exquisite building standing proudly in its expensive glory.

"Where are we Romero?" I asked with my eyes still fixated on the building while he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"You'll see, C'mon let's go" we made our way inside the luxurious building and I came to the knowledge that it was.... "A hotel?" I looked up at him with an inquisitive expression and he smiled in response.

"Patience sweetheart" he pulled me towards the receptionist who seemed to ignore the fact that the guy in front of her was way younger than she was.

"How may I help you sir?" She strained her voice into sounding sexy and kept eye fucking him. "I have a reservation under Raphaella Rodrigo" her eyes popped open in realization and she quickly adjusted her unprofessional gesture and sent a low apology which made me snicker at the embarrassed expression on her face.

"Here is your card sir" Romero grabbed it from the counter and walked away with me. "Your mom owns the hotel?" I shot the question the moment we were inside the elevator and he nodded in response.