39

While waiting for him I decided to look around the living room

While waiting for him I decided to look around the living room. My eyes roamed on every painting hanging on the wall and it wouldn't take more than a guess to know they're his mother's handwork.

A particular picture caught my attention and I couldn't help but fall in love with the master piece. It was a well detailed painting of Damon, Romero and Nicole.

Their attractive features wasn't what caught my attention but the strong emotion of love and unity that was being portrayed made me fall for the art.

These three have been close ever since they were little. They're like triplets separated into different wombs

"Getting attached I see" a foreign voice distrupted my moment causing me to look towards the direction it waved from.

Juanita stood at the entrance with her body leaned against the door, her tongue rolled a gum in her mouth and her eyes droned in mine. The first time I met her I didn't want to be like the cliche girls hating on the ex but after my little discovery about her i see the reason why the exes are hated on

"Why are you here Juanita?" A look of shock crossed her orbs but she was quick to hide it. Probably thought i was the kind who would be silent and let her have her way.

She chuckled and started making her towards me. "Why else would I be here Andrea, of course I'm here for Romero"

A smile crossed my lips and I shook my head in pity. "You really love going back to the trash can to pick your wastes huh?" Her brow rose in confusion and a frown lingered on her forehead.

"What do you mean?"

"I said you really love going to get your trash from the bin" she popped a bubble and ran her fingers in her colorfully hair.

"Why would I do that Andrea?"

"Exactly the point Juanita, if you can't go back to pick your trash why then do you expect Romero to go back to you?" I raised a brow with folded arms. I watched in delight how her eyes widened and her mouth parted to release some words but she couldn't utter a thing.

"If you knew you'd come back for him why did you leave and now you expect him to forget whatever had happened and accept you again? Give it up sweetheart Romero isn't coming back to you, let him go already" she scoffed and rolled her eyes after I was done speaking.

"Don't get ahead of yourself princess, you wouldn't even last with him, you'll probably leave him like I did and you might even be worse cause you are mommy's little and perfect daughter" her last words drew my attention and my ears perked up with curiosity.

"What do you mean by that?" Her lips pulled up in a smirk and she opened them to speak but snapped it shut at the voice of Romero.

"Juanita?" We drew our vision towards the stairs and as always he looked good and expensive in what he was putting on. Despite not being too close to him I could perceive the scent of his cologne.