13

We got to the classroom together and he led us to the end of the class

We got to the classroom together and he led us to the end of the class. He slid into the chair and i stood there like a statue with moving eyes staring at him.

He sensed my stare and looked at me with raised brow. "Are you going to stand there and listen in class?" I cleared my throat and sluggishly sat beside him.

I played with my nails on my thighs and kept my head low. I really want to thank him for earlier and explain the situation of the whole engagement to him without telling him about my problem with mother but why does it matter to him and me.

As usual i was drowned in my thoughts when I felt the warm feeling of his palm accompanied with the ring on his fingers creating a cold sensation there.

I looked up to find his gaze locked on my face. "Lectures began ten minutes ago" his calm deep voice drugged deep in my ears. "Huh" I looked around to find everyone focused on whatever the teacher was saying.

His burning stare made me look at him then at the note book resting in front of him. Wow! Even his handwriting is beautiful?

I cleared my throat and decided to focus but i couldn't specially when I was beside the handsome and sexy basketballer and of course I had people sending me silent glares.

My body was in the class but my spirit wasn't here because it took a journey into the world I created in my head. A pen was balled in my hand yet I still couldn't scribble a word.

"---I'll see you all tomorrow" the statement every student wishes to hear brought me back to reality.

I slowly packed my books and made a move to stand up when I felt a strong grip on my wrist. I turned around to find him staring at me

His eyes passed his unsaid words out but it came out so mysterious that I couldn't read it.

Romero is like a box filled with treasures discovered by a pirate under the sea, the difference between him and that box is that; he is discovered by a simple girl with a complicated life and controlling mother and while the box is filled with treasure he is filled with mystery, and my curiosity and the strange feelings and connection i have for him are the keys to unlock him.

"D-do you need something?" A ghosted smile swelled on his lips and he stood up. His tall frame towered over me made me gulp anxiously.

For some reasons my shameless eyes couldn't stay at a place it had to roam at his chest down to his arm.

His body was well sculptured and defined with the right amount of curves and muscles.

The curls of his hair were gelled up giving it a glossy look and they bounced happily on his head.

My eyes traveled down his flawless yet well defined face and i couldn't help but imagine his look in the nearest future.

I rolled my eyes down to his lips to find a smirk tug at the pink flesh making me realize I have been staring. I cleared my throat in embarrassment and blinked away from his intoxicating gaze.