CHAPTER EIGHT

"Damon showed up last night," Klaus informs Sol as Kol and Rebekah try on modern-day clothing.

"What did he want?" Sol questions as she takes a sip of champagne.

"I assume he wanted Stefan back... I don't really know if I'm being honest, I was too busy trying to stab his heart out with one of those little drink umbrellas."

Sol smiles, "Good. He deserves it."

"Oh, he definitely did... You and I need to go shopping later."

"Aren't we already shopping?"

"Oh this shopping is a lot more fun, it's my favourite kind actually."

Sol rolls her eyes, "Please don't say what I think you're about to say."

"Oh, I'm going to say it."

"I hate you."

"You love me and that is why you are going coffin shopping with me."

"You know, even after killing both my sister and aunt and practically ruining my life, I think that this is the worst thing I will ever have to endure with you."

Klaus smirks, "Well this is our best friend bonding time, love. Besides I have to do it, both Kol and Rebekah smashed theirs to bits."

"I wonder why..."

— — —

"Sol, darling, can you help me take these pants off? I seem to be having some troubles," Kol questions as he peeks his head out of the curtain, a devilish smirk on his face.

Sol rolls her eyes, turning to Klaus the hybrid immediately getting where she was going, "Stefan? Why don't you go help my brother with his problem."

Kol's eyes widen as he shakes his head at lightning speed, "Actually I think I'm good- Yeah I just figured it out. I was using the zipper wrong."

"Oh no, I think you still need some help. Why don't you let me in, Kol? I can help you with your little problem," Stefan teases, earning smirks from Sol and Klaus.

A few seconds later, Rebekah glances out, her head peeking out through the curtain, "Sol? Can you come zip me up? This dress is being difficult."

Sol immediately stands, almost running to the dressing room causing Klaus to chuckle especially when she almost tripped.

"Of course? Want me to help you out of it too?"

"Oh, you know it, beautiful... Though maybe we should wait till we're at the hotel- that way I can have you all night long."

Both Rebekah and Sol smirk as they hear Kol groan in the other room, "The walls are thin, you know?"

"Oh we know, little brother. You know what else I know?"

"What?"

"If either one of us is sleeping with Sol, it's gonna be me."

"I hate you- Stefan, stop trying to take off my pants!"

— — —

"You know, he's not as small as I thought he'd be," Stefan joked as he and Sol walked side by side down the busy streets of Chicago heading back to Gloria's bar.

"You actually saw it?" Sol questions, her eyes wide.

"Oh yeah and let me tell you if I didn't have a thing for Klaus, I would go for him."

Sol chuckles, "You know he likes you back. He's just too scared to say it."

"I know- It's just- I mean Elena just died... I can't move on yet," Stefan mutters though his eyes told another story, luckily for him Sol wasn't looking at him.