CHAPTER TEN

"Nik! Get out here you bastard!" Sol shouts as she walks out of her bedroom, an angered look on her face.

Kol glances over at his brother with a smirk on his face, "What'd you do this time, brother?"

"Shut it, Kol. What did I do this time, Sol?"

"Did you use my conditioner?"

"What? No," Klaus scoffs, a scared look in his eyes.

"No, I can tell..." She trails off as she sniffs his hair. "What are you doing?"

"French vanilla beans. French vanilla beans! I can smell it on you right now!"

The hybrid stares at her, "Fine! Stop smelling my hair."

"You know how much that stuff costs?"

"She's right, that stuff is so expensive she uses my card to buy it," Kol chips in, earning a glare from his brother.

"Sol, I didn't use your conditioner."

"Then why does your hair look so baby soft!?"

"Fine, Sol. I ran out of shampoo and I used your conditioner. We're talking about conditioner, right?"

Kol chuckles, "Oh, you shouldn't have said that."

"You used it as shampoo!? It's for moisture, Nik. Not for cleaning. I can't believe- I can't believe we're friends. Give me it back man."

Klaus stares at her, his stormy blue eyes filled with confusion. "Give you what back?"

"Give me it back. I'm sq-"

"Think about what you're doing!" Klaus shouts as Sol pulls at his hair, Kol laughing his ass off in the corner. "I'm squeezing it out of your hair!"

"You're squeezing it out of my hair?"

"Yes, I am," Sol answers her voice calm.

"Stop squeezing it out of my hair!"

— — —

"Take it off!" Sol and a few hybrids shout as they take shots, their sanity having left hours ago.

"I hate this game," Klaus muttered as he pulled his top off, watching as Kol sat beside Sol with an arm wrapped around her shoulders.

The room was filled with empty beer bottles and a few semi-full bottles of vodka. The lighting was dim as the Mikaelsons, Sol and four hybrids sat around a table, a stack of poker chips sat in the centre.

"Sol, you're next," Klaus grumbles out, now left in only his boxers and a pair of socks.

Both Kol and Sol smirk, the vampire whispering plays into her ear ensuring her win.

"Hey! That's cheating!" The hybrid yelled as he watched the best friends whisper into each other's ears.

"What is, brother? I'm just telling sweet little Sol here the things I would like to do to her... Would you rather I tell everyone?"

One of the hybrids, John smirked, "Oh I think Klaus would love that. Come on, Kol, tell us yours and Sol's plans for the night."

"Well-"

"Shut your bloody mouth."

Kol smirks, lifting his hand up to cover his lips before yet another smirk appears on his face as he realizes the loss of his brother, "Wrong move, Nik. I guess you will have to go through with the bet."

Klaus's eyes widen as he stares down at the cards only to realize he had in fact lost. "Bloody hell."

Sol's green eyes lit up as she led the majority naked hybrid outside, Kol following behind her with a devilish smirk on his face.