CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Warning! There is a small mention of rape in this chapter so please read safely!

The Mystic Grill was packed when Sol and Kol walked inside. If it was up to them, they would be anywhere else however, they had received a call from Rebekah notifying them of all of the shit going down.

"Mother is dead," She started before continuing, "Her and Finn."

"So we're done?" Kol had asked.

"No. I need your help. There's a cure and I want it."

"A cure?" Kol questioned, his grip tightening on his phone as Sol continued to kiss along his neck.

"For vampirism. The Salvatore's are trying to get it for Elena but I need to find it first. There are also rumours of an immortal being, one older than us."

"It is a fairytale. There is no one older than us, only myths and the cure is a myth as well."

Rebekah sighed, "Please, brother. Just come home. You owe me."

"I owe you? How do I possibly owe you?" Kol questioned, a choked breath coming out of his throat as Sol continued to move down, undoing his belt.

"Because I let you have Sol. I could have easily taken her. She has a preference for women, did you know that?"

"We'll be there, o-" He cuts himself off with a quiet moan, "We'll be there in a few days," He says quickly before hanging up, sending a glare to the girl beneath him. "That was bad, darling."

"I thought you liked it when I was bad," She answered with a smirk, her eyes doe as she stared at him through her lashes.

Kol threw his head back in response, yet another groan emitting from his lips, "God, you're irresistible."

Now, in the Mystic Grill, the couple stood by the bar, Kol's arm wrapped around her shoulder as she ordered two drinks.

It didn't take long for their drink to be interrupted by yet another phone call.

"Come to the school. I have the professor," Rebekah stated hastily, the sounds of a man in pain being heard as well.

"Be there in five," Kol answered before hanging up, "Would you like to come or stay? I can drop you off at Nik's."

"I'm coming with you, Kol. Elena and I need to have a chat."

The original sighed but nodded nonetheless, "If she says anything, my offer still stands."

"You're not killing my sister, Kol. Now come on, wouldn't want to be late."

— — —

Kol and Sol met Rebekah in one of the hallways in the high school, the blonde woman dragging a semi-conscious man behind her into the janitor's closet.

"Kol and Rebekah Mikaelson," He muttered, breathing heavily. "Two members of the original vampire family. Oh, this is such a trip."

Sol rolled her eyes at the man as she picked at her nails.

"And Sol Gilbert, the woman who tamed the beast. Oh my god, you're a legend. How did you do it?"

Sol glanced at the man with her eyebrows furrowed, "When did I say you could speak to me?"

The man flinched back, moving away from the brunette woman as Rebekah attempted to compel him, "Where's the cure?"

"Compulsion won't work," He answered smugly, "Little trick I picked up in Tibet."