002

December 28th, 2021

kenzie woke up around 9:30. she had no job to get to because her family literally wouldn't let her have one because she "didn't need to" and she could get money from any of her other family members.

that's how her family was, her and her mother didn't have jobs but that really bothered kenzie because are we in the 1950's?

she made money by posting on her social media and they gave her some of her own income but she wanted an actual job.

most people thought she was stuck up for this but she didn't know what to say, she wasn't allowed to have a job.

liked by itslaylaconners, therealizzysmith, patrickmahomes, and 75,209 others

kenzie.kelce: morning world 🌅

killatrav: 🌄🌄 better sun emoji
^ kenzie.kelce: 🌇🌇 it's actually this one trav
^ user2801: kenzie is right
^ kenzie.kelce: thank you random human

kelcefan123: how does she wake up so gorgeous 😭😭 it's not fair
^ kenzie.kelce: you are gorgeous bae
^ killatrav: kenzie looks like a character from avatar when she wakes up

itslaylaconners: don't forget our bet girlie
^ kenzie.kelce: i didn't forget 🙄🙄

kenzie got ready, wearing a basic outfit. it was cold in kansas city so she wore a sweat suit with a puffer vest over it.

she was going to meet brittany at the mall. they have hung out in forever and they were both free today so they took advantage of that.

the mall was indoor so kenzie left her puffer inside so she didn't overheat in it.

"i've missed you, kenz omg." brittany said as she walked over to kenzie who was waiting by the door of the mall.

"me too!" kenzie replied hugging her. "it's been too long."

"it has! how are you?" brittany asked.

"i'm good," kenzie said. "how are you?"

"i'm good, pat and i are trying to set a wedding date." brittany said.

"do you guys have anything yet?" kenzie asked looking for a store to go into.

"not yet," brittany said. "what store do you want to go into?"

"mmm, maybe forever 21?" kenzie suggested.

"yeah, i love that store." brittany said as they turned into the store. "this is so cute, kenz. you need to get it."

it was a sparkly black dress, it was long sleeve but kind of short.

"no way am i getting that, it's pretty but i could
never pull that off." kenzie said looking at the dress.