[ Tweedle x Insecure!Reader ]

(This wasn't a request, this is a practice oneshot, u can skip if u want! :)

You rested your paws on the cold ground, successfully landing on Cold Island. You watched multiple monsters sing in harmony, satisfied with their singing talents. You were insecure about your voice and you were never able to sing in public. You trotted around Cold Island, hearing the snow crunching as you walked. You perked your ears up(if u have any) at the soothing sound. You began to track down the sound and came across a purple bird, flapping her wings while singing. The purple bird then gently landed on the ground, the wind blowing in her feathers and she shivered. You slowly walked towards the purple bird and titled your head. " A...Are you okay? " You spoke softly as the purple bird opened one eye and stared at you. " Yes, yes. Aren't you the new monster? Y/N? "
The purple bird asked, beginning to stand up. " Yes... " You replied, fidgeting with your paws in the process. " I'm Tweedle. " The purple bird, 'Tweedle' replied as she smiled up at you. " You seem cold. " Tweedle replied, gesturing you to follow her as you both headed inside the castle lying in the center of Cold Island. You both sat down and sighed. " Can I hear you sing? " Tweedle spoke happily as you then flattened your ears at the question. " I'm...insecure about my voice. " You said quietly but loud enough for the purple bird to hear. " Can you just try? " Tweedle pleaded, moving closer to you. You vigorously shook your head and stayed quiet as Tweedle sighed heavily. " We're the only people here. Nobody will hear us, please! "
Tweedle begged as you played with your fur/scales and sighed. " Okay. I'll try. " You spoke, giving up already and stood up. You backed up and cleared your throat as Tweedle watched you, having a stupid smile on her face, excited to hear you sing. You began to sing, Tweedle already satisfied with your voice and had a larger smile.
_____
As you finished singing, Tweedle began to flap her wings in joy. " Your voice is beautiful! " Tweedle exclaimed as you lightly blushed. " Really? " You asked, smiling at the purple bird. " Yes! It's so beautiful! " Tweedle spoke, staring up at you and smiled. " Thank you! " You shouted, kneeling down and gave the purple bird a tight hug as Tweedle placed on wing on your back. " You're welcome. "
Tweedle softly said and she began to blush.