☁️ [ Dandidoo x Reader ]

[ignore any typing errors if seen!]
____

Y/N = Your Name

Characters

Dandidoo—They/She [Female]
Reader—They/Them [Genderfluid]
Tweedle—She/Her [Female]
Quibble—They/Them [Both Non-Binary]
Rare Tweedle—She/They [Female]
_____

[Dandidoo is divorced in this chapter btw🤗🤗]

As a new monster on Cold Island, you've had the best experience there yet. You were loved by every single monster, as if you were popular or either well known by every monster. There was a certain monster that would always hide from you when you were near them or they were in front of their sight, and that monster, was Dandidoo. You never knew why she acted like this around you, but today, you may find out why.
_____

Tweedle, Rare Tweedle, you, and Quibble were gossiping inside the castle about whatever, and Tweedle absolutely loved gossiping. " Well I've heard that Dandidoo had a crush on someone, that's why they always ran away from them. " Tweedle spoke while glancing at you. You rolled your eyes, " Well I know it isn't me! I don't even have a chance, she must be loving some other monster that isn't me. " You replied, shaking your head in misery. " You don't know that! She may like you. " Quibble exclaimed, flapping their wings in glee. You smiled in response to Quibble, maybe you do have a chance, might as well shoot your shot someday to Dandidoo. " You could invite Dandidoo to a romantic, lovely picnic to gain more love from her! " Tweedle suggested, flapping her wings as her feather-like-tail waved left and right. " I...I'll try! I'll have to do it on another island, it's too cold here and I already know that Dandidoo hates cold weather. " You said, scratching your back. " You should try Water Island! There's such lovely viewing on that island after all. " Tweedle suggested as Rare Tweedle nodded in agreement. You hesitated to nod your head and you slowly nodded as Tweedle gave a smile.
____
Once you landed on Water Island, it was really empty there. Quibble, Tweedle, and Rare Tweedle watched from a hidden, and far distance, watching each step you and Dandidoo took. Dandidoo followed your steps as you led her to a flat, but comfortable blanket with a basket in the middle and a small, glass vase with flowers on the side of the blanket. " Since, uh, we don't interact much, I thought we would get to know each other by having a nice picnic together...just the two of us! " You spoke while you sat down on the blanket and Dandidoo sat down next to you. " Wow, Y/N, I don't know what to say...this is very thoughtful of you, really. " Dandidoo spoke as she became flustered. " You're welcome, Dandidoo. " You grinned, grabbing some bread out of the basket and nibbled on it. Since Dandidoo had no hands, she had to use her mouth, placing the bread down in front of her and began to peck it like an normal bird would've done...
________

Once the picnic was over, you dusted off the blanket, moving everything to the side and you folded the blanket watching Dandidoo walk off. They then stopped, staring back at you. " Thank you for such a wonderful time, Y/N. " Dandidoo spoke in a soft tone as you blushed and nodded in reply. Dandidoo walked up to you, giving you a gentle peck on your mouth and dashed off. You stood there in shock while watching Dandidoo run off, did you finally get a girlfriend? Tweedle approached you, hugging your legs as squealed. " I'm so proud of you! " Tweedle exclaimed as you were still standing there in shock.