☁️ [ Cherubble x Reader ]

Requested by cholebarkbark ^^

It was just another average day at Mythical Island. You were the 11th Mythical and nobody really acknowledged you, nobody interacted with you, nobody cared for you. You felt the wind hit your feathers/scales/fur and shivered, fidgeting with your paws/hands afterwards. You heard a relaxing melody that was likely coming from behind you. You turned around, watching colorful small creatures play with some strings from an instrument attached to a pale blue monster. The monster slowly opened its eyes, its eyes were heavy as leather and their eyes were a pale red. " You look tired. " You softly spoke, approaching the light blue monster, sitting down next to it. The monster nodded as the small colorful creatures proceeded to circle the instrument attached to the light blue monster. You began to stretch your hands/paws and your arms afterwards, releasing a light yawn. " Who are you? " You asked, staring down at the light blue monster. " Cherubble. " The monster, 'Cherubble' replied, proceeding to shut their eyes and thumping their tail. " I'm Y/N, " You grinned. " Wanna be friends...? " You asked, placing your paws/hands on your knees. " Sure! " Cherubble responded as you grinned. You crawled closer to Cherubble, playing with the shapes attached to Cherubble's tail. " I kind of like them already. "
You thought, continuing to play with Cherubble's tail and the shapes attached to it.

Sorry this was short! I'm not good at writing fluff stories and I ran out of ideas while writing this :'v