🍋[ Tweedle x Fem!Reader ]

Requested by chloebarkbark

You huffed, successfully landing on Air Island and looked around and looked at the edge, watching the view. You heavily sighed, padding towards the castle and studied it, acknowledging their looks. " I think I might like it here. " You spoke to yourself, proceeding to explore Air Island. You watched a purple bird have a conversation with a bright colored bird with one leg. " Yeah, I think Y/N is gonna be here today. It's been a while since I've seen them. They've been on Plant Island for so long. " The purple bird mentioned as the bright colored bird then grinned. " How long have you two been friends? " The bright colored bird asked, flapping their four wings. " Five months as far as I can remember. " The purple bird replied, beginning to smile at her reply. " Tweedle, " The bright colored bird started as the purple bird, 'Tweedle' looked at the bright colored bird. " Do you like Y/N? " The bright colored bird grinned, watching Tweedle freak out at the bird's question. " No! No! Uhm...! "
Tweedle stammered, lightly blushing. " Yawstrich, I don't like Y/N! " Tweedle exclaimed. " Okay...I believe you, I believe you. " The bright colored bird, 'Yawstrich' sighed. " Hmph, well, it was fun talking to you, bye! " Tweedle spoke, beginning to flap her wings lift themself into the air, flying towards the castle and gently landed on one of the mushrooms. " Is that...Y/N? " Tweedle asked herself, studying your fur/scales/feathers. " It is! " She exclaimed. You then looked up, twitching your ear at the voices and spotted Tweedle. " Tweedle! " You exclaimed, watching the purple bird fly down and gently landed on the ground towards you. " It's been so long! " Tweedle grinned, giving you a tight hug. You placed your paw/hand on Tweedle's back and rubbed her back. " I know. I'm sorry! " You replied and you felt more comfortable while nuzzling her feathers. " Hey! Wanna go inside the castle? "
Tweedle questioned as you nodded and the two of you headed inside the castle. " It's so warm in here. " You spoke softly as Tweedle nodded her head in agreement. " What's it like being on Plant Island? I've never been there. " Tweedle asked as you began to sit down. " Awesome! The monsters there are so nice. Especially Parlsona! " You exclaimed. " It must be nice there then! " Tweedle grinned as you nodded your head. " Y/N, this might be a strange question, but, are you a virgin? " Tweedle asked, feeling slightly embarrassed. " Yeah...why? " You replied. " Because I was wondering if you...wanted to have sex...if you're comfortable of course! " Tweedle responded as she began to blush. " Sure...! " You grinned. " Great! " Tweedle smiled. You lied down on your back, waiting and pondering about what would Tweedle do to you. Tweedle slowly got on top of you, positioning herself on your vagina. She began to rub her vagina on yours and she let out quiet light moans. You yanked on Tweedle's wings as you bit your lip and tipped your head back as Tweedle began to speed up. You felt Tweedle looking down at you, admiring the face you were currently making. " ...Faster. " You whispered, feeling Tweedle go as fast as she could. You began to let out louder moans each second as Tweedle began to grind on your vagina. You grasped on Tweedle's wings as you were close to cumming and began to breathe heavily. " I'm gonna cum... " You exclaimed, Tweedle just groaning in response as you then came, releasing a loud moan as a string of your wetness from your vagina was attached to Tweedle's vagina. You watched Tweedle slowly get off of you, lying down on her back, exhausted as hell. " Too bad this was a one time thing. " Tweedle sighed, stretching her wings. " No. I'm gonna be on Air Island for a while actually. So... " You replied as Tweedle crawled towards you and nuzzled you. " Great, we should do this more often then. "
Tweedle grinned as she gave you a quick peck on your cheek. " Tweedle, I love you. " You whispered. " I love you too, Y/N " Tweedle grinned.

Oh