🍋 [ Strombonin x Reader ]

I kind of forgot who requested this too I'm so sorry

The stars twinkled as you watched the sky grow darker. You shivered at the cold breeze and rubbed your shoulders, hoping to gain warmth. " I hate Cold Island. It's too cold here. " You mumbled, beginning to storm off. You walked inside the castle and sighed into relief as you felt comfortable and warm inside the castle. You lied down, looking around as you were pretty lonely. Your only two good friends were Rare Tweedle and...well...Strombonin was more of your crush and a good friend, he was the type of person that really understands you and gets you through some really rough times. All you wondered about was if he felt the same way as you feel to him.
____
You watched Rare Tweedle gently land on the snow, dusting off her feathers. " Hey, Rare Tweedle. " You greeted quietly, giving Rare Tweedle a small wave and smiled. " Hey, Y/N! Glad I found you because I have a question to ask. " Rare Tweedle spoke as you tilted your head and signaled her to continue. " So...are you gonna ask Strombonin out yet? " Rare Tweedle whispered, watching your face heat up. " I mean...I don't know. I would if...if I knew he felt the same way about me. He probably doesn't because I'm weird... " You sighed, sitting down. " You don't know that! Just try to ask him, okay? " Rare Tweedle suggested as you shook your head. " I can't! I'm too scared to ask him! " You cried. " Fine, then I'll just ask him out for you. " Rare Tweedle teased as you grabbed her wing. " No...! I can do it...! " You smiled awkwardly as Rare Tweedle rolled her eyes and smiled. " Good luck. " Rare Tweedle grinned as you let go of her wing and began to walk off. You fidgeted with your hands/paws as you spotted Strombonin with two other monsters, Dandidoo and Quibble. You slowly walked towards Strombonin and shivered, tapping Strombonin. " Yes, Y/N? " Strombonin spoke, looking down at you. " Can I...talk to you...in private? " You asked, rubbing your arms. Strombonin nodded as you grinned slightly and gestured him to follow you. The two of you made your way behind the castle and you looked down and looked up at Strombonin. " So... " You began. " I just wanted to ask if you had a crush on anybody...like...someone you hang out with often...? " You asked, smiling at him. " Actually yes...I'm not telling you who...but, they're a really good friend of mines, they're really sweet and cute..! " Strombonin said quietly as your eyes widened in shock and happiness. You looked down again, sighing. " Maybe he's talking about Rare Tweedle. " You thought, sighing. " Can you please tell me who you like? " You asked, beginning to smile. " You might think I'm weird if I tell you! " Strombonin exclaimed. " I won't! I promise. " You replied as Strombonin sighed. " Uhm, I like...you."
Strombonin whispered quietly. " Who? " You asked. " I like you! " Strombonin exclaimed as you widened your eyes in shock. " Really...? " You grinned as Strombonin nodded. " I like you too... " You replied as you began to hug Strombonin. You stopped hugging Strombonin, looking up at him as your eyes were filled with lust. " Can I do something for you to show you how much I love you? " You asked, giving Strombonin a sly look. Stronbonin nodded as you forced him onto the ground. You crawled beside his legs, placing your hands/paws on his [redacted], watching the pre-cum drip. You slowly began stroking his [redacted] as you watched him squirm and you smiled. You began to speed up and lick his [redacted]. You shut your eyes as his cum was shot in your face. Surprised, you took your paw/hand and scooped up some cum that remained on your face and licked it. You crawled on top of Strombonin, positioning yourself above Strombonin's [redacted] and began to slide down, shivering and yelping at the size of Strombonin's [redacted] size. It sighed heavily and it took you a while to adjust, bouncing up and down on Strombonin's [redacted]. You felt Strombonin's hands on your waist, forcing you to go deeper as you yelped and immediately covered your mouth, proceeding to slide up and down on Strombonin's [redacted]. You groaned at the warm liquid shooting inside you and breathed heavily, sliding off his [redacted] and lied down in the snow. " You did so good. " You spoke, crawling towards Strombonin and hugged him. " Thank you... "
Strombonin smiled. " Well, I'll see ya later. " You smirked, standing up and dusting off your fur/feathers/scales and began to walk off. " Y/N! How'd it go? " Rare Tweedle exclaimed, flapping her wings in excitement. " Actually, really good. " You grinned. " I know, I saw the whole thing. " Rare Tweedle smirked as those words left you in shocked as you watched Rare Tweedle fly off.