🍋 [ Floogull x Male!Reader ]

Requested by the Floogull lover themself.... Fl00gullS1mp

Floogull has They/He pronouns bc I said so and reader has He/Him pronouns and is transmasc!!!!
Story contains; swearing, sex(ofc), degrading kink(kinda), and a lil itty bitty hint of angst, tried to make it extra special for my cool follower & the readers!!🙏🏾🙀🙀
Btw Merry Christmas but if u don't celebrate it, then happy holidays💕

Amber Island seemed empty today. Not many monsters were there, not even your close friends. You missed every monster's voice, you missed the harmony, the singing, everything had fallen apart. All you thought about was...Floogull, you haven't seen him in a while. Footsteps have been heard and that caught you attention, causing you to stand up. It was Thrumble, your close friend! " Thrumble! Where is everybody? " You yowled as you watched Thrumble fidget with their hands. " I'm assuming they're all on another island, but they'll be back any time soon! " Thrumble grinned, looking at the sky. " Plus, I heard that Floogull was coming back. " Thrumble spoke as their head darted towards you. You stared at Thrumble with wide eyes and you smiled, could what you were hearing be true? Your crush is coming back? Absolutely. " Holy shit, really? " You squealed, waving your tail around(if u have one). Thrumble nodded and pointed to a monster as you watched a monster walk near the castle. " That's Floogull! " You thought, smiling as wide as you could like there was no tomorrow. You walked over to Floogull and blushed lightly, fidgeting with your fur/scales/feathers as you stared at Floogull. " Floogull...! Hello! " You spoke, becoming nervous and overwhelmed, what if he forgot about you? He didn't ;). " Hello, Y/N! " Floogull happily greeted back, giving you a tight hug as you proceeded to hug Floogull back, it all almost felt like a dream you were trapped in, but at the same time, it felt like you were in reality. " How have you been? It's been so long, Floogull! " You exclaimed, letting go as you bounced up in down in excitement. " Good actually! Fire Haven is a nice place and so are the monsters! You should come with me one day. " Floogull spoke, god, his soothing voice just drives you crazy, in a REALLY good way. " I definitely will. " You replied, ever so slightly wagging your tail(if u have one, ofc). You turned around and you watched Thurmble giving you a thumbs up as you waved to them, looking embarrassed. You stopped waving as you watched the sky turn dark and stars twinkle and you turned back over to Floogull, thinking of something to do you two have never done. " Hey, Floogull! There's a Christmas party being hosted in the castle! Wanna go there? " You asked, giving Floogull a slight smile. They nodded as you held their hand and walked inside the castle with him, blushing lightly, it feels nice to hold your crush's hand, right? " I'm don't really do well while being surrounded by large crowds, I'm nervous. " Floogull whined as he held you hand tighter. " Don't be, I'll be with you! We can leave whenever you want, okay? " You replied, cupping his cheek and sliding your hand/paw off of him as you two proceeded to walk inside the castle. " Hello, Y/N! Hello, Floogull! " Kayna greeted happily, giving the both of you the tightest hig imaginable. " Hey, Kayna...! " You awkwardly greeted back as you sighed in relief while watching her walk off. " Y/N, can we go somewhere quiet? " Floogull asked, fidgeting with his hands as you nodded and led him upstairs. You opened a random door and acknowledged the large room, making your way towards the bed and sat down on it and you began to pat the bed, signaling Floogull to sit next to you. Floogull walked up to the bed and sat down on it, sighing in relief. " It feels nice to be away from large crowds, right? " You grinned as Floogull nodded, you could tell he was really happy with the expression he was giving. " Y/N, you're really an amazing girl best friend, I— " Floogull then stopped as he took a moment to think about what he said. " I'm not a girl... " You mentioned, folding your arms as tears were ready to form. " Oh, I'm so sorry, Y/N! I keep forgetting. " Floogull spoke, attempting to hug you. You could never get mad at Floogull, right? He's adorable, plus he didn't mean it, okay?! " It's okay, Floogull. It was an accident anyways, accidents happen. " You grinned, rubbing your eyes as you felt him hug you tighter. " Thank you, Y/N. " Floogull mumbled as you began to pat his back. " Hey, can I tell you something? It might be weird but I just feel like it's the right time to tell you. " You questioned, staring down at Floogull as you felt him let go and stare up at you. " Sure, what is it, Y/N? " Floogull asked as you took a deep breath and played with your fur/feathers/scales to keep you calm and relaxed. " So, I've had a crush on you from the start...and I was wondering if you liked me back and wanted to be a thing now...like a couple...? " You spoke, flattening your ears(if u have any). Floogull stared at you for a bit, oh shit, what if he doesn't like you back? " Y/N, honestly, I feel the same way about you, I love you. " Floogull blushed as you smiled as wide as you could. You gave him a gentle kiss on his forehead as he gave you a hug. You smirked at the idea you thought of and Floogull let go of you. " Floogull, what do you think about...I don't know...having sex..? " You asked, giving a slight shrug at your own question. " I think it's okay, why? " Floogull replied as you began to smirk. " I was wondering, since we're a thing now, do you want to have sex? At all? " You questioned, watching Floogull nod his head vigorously as you smiled. " Alright! " You grinned, standing up and walked to the door, locking it. " Okay...now who's going to top? I don't really care who. " You asked while walking back to the bed and lied down. " Err, it's my first time doing this, I can try to top if you want! " Floogull mumbled. " Yeah, you can top. Now, should we have a safe word? " You asked, watching Floogull move up towards you. " Uhm, no, I think we'll be fine! " Floogull responded, blushing lightly. " Okay, I think we're ready then!— " You then yelped as Floogull's cock began to enter you. It was hurting for a while, but it soon turned into pleasure. He thrusted inside of you as you grasped on the bedsheets, grabbing a pillow from behind you and bit it and didn't let go so you couldn't let a sound out of your mouth, but that failed, your moans could still be heard. Floogull lifted your leg up a little and thrusted as fast as he could. You began to whimper as you shut your eyes tightly and blushed. " Quiet, bitch. Do you want to get caught? " Floogull demanded as you shook your head 'no' and tried to hold in your moans and began to breathe heavily instead. You reached for Floogull's back and gently rested your hand/paw on their back, grasping on his fur. Since Floogull is a really generous person, he helped you masturbate, getting you more turned on and started moaning again. Floogull watched you whimper and was clearly satisfied. He began to pet your head and become more rough with the thrusting. " W—Who's my good puppy? " Floogull teased as you whined and slowly opened your eyes. " M...Me! " You yelped as your orgasm practically washed over you, causing you to moan as loud as ever which made Floogull cover your mouth. Floogull's warm semen then shot inside of you as he moaned slightly loud and slowly slid his cock out of you, panting heavily as he lied down next to you. " That was really amazing... " Floogull sighed as you agreed by weakly nodding your head. " You got me pregnant by the way. " You mentioned as Floogull stared at you, speechless. " Oh. "

u r both parents now yipee!!1!!!2!!!1!
Okaydhehjsjwheh wooootyjheh that was a lot but I'm kinda proud of this, I HOPE U GUYS LIKED IT CUZ I ZONED OUT A LOT WHILE WRITING,,