🍋 [ Ghazt x Reader ]

I FORGOT WHO REQUESTED THIS IM SO SORRY

[ Reader has She/Her pronouns, Ghazt has They/Them pronouns! ]

You watched the sun rise slowly, playing with a couple of flowers and picking them. " Plant Island is so peaceful. " You thought, feeling the wind hit your scales/feathers/fur. You stretched, the wind discontinuing to blow in your fur/feathers/scales. You picked a couple more flowers and stood up, holding the flowers close to you and you began to walk off. A transparent floating cat began to approach you, giving you a slight smile. " Ghazt! I was just looking for you...uhm, these are for you! "
You'd exclaim, reaching your arms out and handed the flowers to Ghazt. " That's very thoughtful of you, Y/N. " Ghazt complimented, giving a wide smile as he picked up the flowers, acknowledging them as he heavily sighed. Ghazt began to grin, lifting his paw and began to pet you. " You're such a good girl! "
Ghazt smiled as you looked up at them all flustered. The transparent cat began to gesture you to follow them, and you obeyed. They led you behind the castle as you played with your paws/hands for a while until you felt two paws on your hips. Ghazt forced you onto the ground on your knees. They placed their tail behind your neck, slamming his cock inside your mouth, feeling their precum inside your mouth as you were surprised what they were doing to you. You enjoyed it though. Ghazt placed his paws on your head, forcing you to suck his cock. You muttered a couple of cuss words as you felt Ghazt staring down at you, breathing heavily. You felt them stop, feeling a warm liquid enter your mouth and down your throat afterwards. " Swallow it. " Ghazt demanded as you obeyed, swallowing the warm liquid and gagged. Ghazt removed their tail from your neck and pushed you onto the ground. " Let me know if it hurts or whatever. " Ghazt mumbled, ramming their cock inside you and you felt a sharp pain, trying to get used to the size of their cock. It was all so painful, but in a good way. You felt pleasure consume you as you began to place your arm over your mouth and breathed heavily. Ghazt started to thrust inside of you, watching you get all worked up. They sank their claws into your thighs as you yelped. You felt them thrust faster as you merely shut your eyes and flatten your ears. " Are you on your pills? " Ghazt asked. " No...but please don't pull out. " You groaned as Ghazt looked worried. " Are you sure? Are you okay with getting impregnated? " Ghazt asked, slowly lifting up their paws and placed them on the ground. " Yes! " You exclaimed, feeling a warm liquid shoot inside of you. The both of you began to breathe heavily. You began to slide off of their cock and sighed heavily, dusting off your scales/feathers/fur. " Are you okay, Y/N? " Ghazt gently said, giving you a hug. " That's surprising. You were just being rough with me and now you're being nice...? " You spoke as Ghazt proceeded to hug you. You just sighed in response, placing your hand/paw on Ghazt's back.

Sorry that this was either quick or short, I got rlly tired :'v I hope y'all liked it tho dsgrhrhhwhsabdnsnnnebenrb