🍋 [ Incisaur x Reader ]

[plz don't read if ur my bff.........]
[forgot who requested this I'm sorry :3]
[Please ignore any typing errors if u see them!]
___

Y/N = Your Name

Characters
Whaddle—He/They [Male]
Incisaur—He/Him [Non-Binary]
Tiawa—They/She [Female]
Glowl—She/Her [Female]
Y/N—They/Them [Non-Binary]
-
[What Island?]—Amber Island
[Y/N will have a tail & ears again bc why not.....]
[2nd person!]
______

You sat down on the pale, warm ground, wrapping your tail around yourself as your tail reached your neck. Your three friends, Whaddle, Tiawa, and Glowl rested down beside you, chatting. You've been pondering about Incisaur lately, you haven't seen him for a while and you've been starting to get worried. Incisaur has been a close friend of yours after all and of course, you'd be truly devastated if anything ever happened to him. Glowl could tell you were worried about something by the look of your face. She moved closer to you, studying how your face looked for a while and tapped you on the shoulder. You rose your head up, rubbing your eye/eyes with your hand/paw and glared at Glowl with a stressed look. " Is something wrong, Y/N? " Glowl asked in a soft tone, wanting to keep the conversation private. You glanced at the ground for a moment before answering then looking back at Glowl, shaking your head 'no'. " Well, what seems to be the matter, Y/N? " Glowl asked, hovering her wing over your back and then placed her wing down on your back. " I...I'm just worried about Incisaur. I haven't seen him in so long. " You replied as you rested your head on your hands/paws. " I'm sure he's okay. You're just overthinking, I'm sure. " Glowl replied, smiling proudly as you sighed, lifting your head up and gave Glowl a smile as a response.
_____
You were currently in the castle, lying on a comfortable bed. You couldn't stop thinking about Incisaur, he has taken up most of the space in your mind already. A knock at the door alarmed you as you stayed silent and watched the door open slowly. And by surprise, it was Incisaur. " Incisaur! Where have you been? " You exclaimed, your tail thumping on the bed. " I'm sorry I haven't been visiting you lately! But I'm here now! " Incisaur grinned, approaching you as he handed you a couple of flowers. You gently held the flowers, staring at the flowers as your face heated up and you grinned. " T...Thank you! " You spoke softly, sniffing the flowers and acknowledging the scent. Incisaur leaped on the bed, lying down beside you as you felt his tail on your hip and you grew flustered. As you felt him touching you, you grew more aroused. You covered your mouth, trying not to release any moans that could cause an awkward moment. You started to tingle as Incisaur stood up in concern. " Everything alright, Y/N? " Incisaur asked, placing his hand on your rear end. You tried to reply as you moved your hand and released a quiet moan on accident, covering your face afterwards. All you could hear was silence, does he think that you're weird now? " So, you like it when I touch you...? " Incisaur asked, moving closer to you as you nodded. Incisaur stared at you in awe, waving his tail. " Okay, lie down for a moment. " Incisaur demanded as you obeyed, lying down on your back as you fidgeted with your paws/hands as your ears flattened in fear. Incisaur moved closer to you, slowly shoving a finger or two inside of you. It was more pleasurable since his fingers weren't lubed, it seems like he was stretching you out. You began to pant, your tongue almost ready to stick out of your mouth until you felt him stop thrusting his fingers inside of you and stared at him with one eye opened as you were drenched in sweat. Incisaur slowly shoved his cock inside of you, his cock was bigger than you thought. The tip of his cock was only shoved inside of you. " Shove the whole thing inside of me...please... " You begged, your hands/paws placed on your chest as you placed your tail behind Incisaur's back. Without a warning, he shoved his whole dick inside of you, it already hit your g-spot. You released a loud groan as Incisaur gave you small and weak thrusts. Saliva began to leak from your mouth as you grasped on your fur/scales/feathers, breathing heavily as tears formed in your eyes from pure bliss, you were already in heaven. Incisaur placed their hands on your thighs, gripping on them as he thrusted inside of you in a faster pace. Loud moans escaped from your mouth. Since he was in your g-spot, everything was more pleasurable. Hearing the bed squeak and hearing Incisaur's quiet groans was just so attractive. You placed your hands/paws on Incisaur's back, scratching his back as you enjoyed every single second of this. Incisaur then released his warm, sticky semen inside of you as you both released a loud moan. Incisaur, seeming defeated, pulled his cock out as a string of cum was attached to his cock. You were both drenched in sweat and were already exhausted from such a wonderful experience. Incisaur lied down beside you, snuggling you as he watched you merely shut your eyes and you rested on his chest as he planted a kiss on your head.
___

[BONUS]

The door then opened as Tiawa was outside of the door the whole time, seeming shocked from what they've just heard and that had scarred her forever.

Sorry that this was short OR seemed short btw :3