How she met Professor Jung.

DAY 2: on campus.

It was finally the first official day of college, where students would get to know each other and meet their professors of each classes.

Sunny and Seonghwa were walking together to their first class. "I've heard something about the professor." Sunny said smiling cheerfully. "Wah! You've only been here for one day like me, and you already know rumors about the professor?" Seonghwa asked with a shocked expression.

"I mean everyone knows this! It's no secret we have a hot Professor. I heard the juniors and seniors talking about him. The seniors really can't wait until the graduate to see if they have a chance with him." Sunny replied.

"Why are they waiting? They should try it out now. If they don't have a chance now, I mean what makes you think they have a chance when they graduate?" Seonghwa said sighing.

"Wow. You're really bold. Don't let our seniors hear you, what if they..try to bully you because of what you just said?" Sunny said looking surprised.

"Well, it would be quite pathetic to pick on me for saying the truth." Seonghwa said shaking her head. "I'm sure the professor wouldn't like a loud mouth bully anyways, you know?" Seonghwa said looking over at Sunny who was putting on her lip tint as they walked.

"Yeah." Sunny said finishing up with her makeup.

"Are you really going to get dolled up? You have a thing for the professor too?" Seonghwa asked.

"Maybe-" sunny said shyly.

"Ah everyone likes him he must be really famous." Seonghwa said nodding.

The girls both finally arrived at class. They walked in and as Seonghwa looks up, she sees this really tall, well shaped man with glasses, and really nice lips. "That's the professor—?" Her face brightened up as she saw him. "Wow—you were not lying when you said he was hot." Seonghwa said out loud.

"Seonghwa..he's coming over.." sunny said shyly bowing her head.

"Eh em.." Mr Jung clears his throat as he walks over to the girls.

He shifted his eyes towards Seonghwa. "Say it again." He said looking at her sternly.

"Say what?" Seonghwa said looking up at him.

Sunny was shocked by her boldness, but keeping her head down, still bowing.

while Seonghwa looked him in the eye.

He shakes his head. "You shouldn't say things like that, unless you want to get in trouble. What's your name?" he asked looking over at Seonghwa.

"It's Seonghwa sir."

"Seonghwa, see me after class got that?"

Everyone in the class had been shocked. In trouble on the first day?

"Yes sir.." Seonghwa replied.

"Okay now both of you go sit down now" He said demanding them both.

Sunny nodded at the teacher and walked over to a seat. Seonghwa ignored him and followed Sunny. "What was that?" Sunny asked Seonghwa. "I felt a bit bold for some reason. That felt good but intense."

Sunny sighs and looks over at the professor.

Seonghwa does the same.

"Okay everyone it's nice to meet you I'm Mr jung, I will be teaching your poetry class. Since a lot of you signed up for English, this is one of my English classes. Where I will teach you poetry in English, you will also see me last period where I teach Korean language arts, so I hope to get to know everyone." Mr jung said smiling slightly at everyone.

'He for sure seemed like a serious teacher, but he seems kind. Was he just cold towards me? Wow, what a jerk.' Seonghwa said sighing.