The Gossip.

Seonghwa realized Sojung didn't speak to her in awhile. Usually he texted her every day and night or hung out with her a lot, but he just seemed different. "Hey have you seen Sojung?" Seonghwa asked Youngjin.

Youngjin sighs. "Why? So you can break his heart again?" He asked coldly. "What are you talking about?" Seonghwa asked. "Don't ask me about him. He doesn't want to hear from you." Youngjin said walking away.

Everyone looked at Seonghwa and had been
Gossiping about her. "I heard she led sojung on, and even kissed the professor what a slut." "She did that?" "If I were her I'd be so embarrassed." Seonghwa heard everything. She went looking for Sojung. Could it be that he was the one who eavesdropped on her and the professor? Did he really tell everyone about it?

Sunny ran towards Seonghwa as fast as she can. "Everyone is talking about you..someone leaked this photo." sunny said out of breath. She then showed a photo of Seonghwa kissing the professor. Even a photo of the professor pinning her against the wall. "People keep saying you slept with the professor, and that you have a relationship with him, they keep saying these nasty things. How frustrating. You should've been more careful. I wonder who could've done this?" Sunny said a bit annoyed.

Seonghwa sighed, "ah I'm doomed. Do you think it could be—"

"No way. You think he would do that to you because you broke his heart? I mean wouldn't that be kind of petty?" Sunny said looking  at her.

"I don't know who..could've done this." Seonghwa replied. "Maybe it's one of the girls who had a huge crush on the professor and might've saw this. She could've been really jealous of you and wanted to ruin You're life. Either way this isn't good, what will happen
To you now?" Sunny asked.

then on the loud speaker there was a voice. "Seonghwa and professor Jung come to the main office." Everyone continued gossiping. "This is incredibly crazy." Sunny said sighing.

"I gotta go." Seonghwa walked to the main office.

"She's so embarrassing. I mean I know everyone
Has a crush on the professor and all but she went too far."

"I know right? I mean who does she think she is?"

"She's only a freshmen too, you guys think she'll be kicked out?"

"One things for sure it'll be her fault if Mr Jung gets fired. Can't believe she tried to seduce him."

"Yeah..she's such a weirdo."

Sunny glared at them. "Shut it." She told them
Walking away.

"Damn who is she?"

"Probably that sluts friend."

Sunny heard them and walked back towards her. "Say that to my face again bitch." Sunny said quite annoyed. "Do you really think it's cool to gossip and judge others? You all have crushes on him, you guys would've done the same, the only difference between you and her is that your scared of rejection, that's why you'd wait until graduation, at least my best friend has the balls, and guess what? He liked her back in the end didn't he? Otherwise he wouldn't have payed attention to her. You guys are just jealous he doesn't like any of you!" Sunny said almost losing her temper.

The girls had nothing more to say. "That's right. Now don't ever talk about my friend like that ever again understand?" She said looking at all of the girls talking shit about Seonghwa.

She then walked away.