Heartbroken. (Sojung)

Sojung had lunch for Seonghwa. He was really hoping they could eat together. So he searched for her through lunch, Sunny sighed at Sojung. He looked helpless, it was cute he wanted to have lunch, but Sunny felt bad because she knew Seonghwa was indifferent towards how she felt about the guys hanging around her. "Have you seen her?" Sojung asked Seonghwa.

"She's with the professor." But never did Sunny thought, after she told him this, he would actually go search for her. He went to find her, and surely enough he stood by the door with the bowl he held in his hands, falling to the ground after he watched in shock, as he saw Seonghwa kissing the professor. His heart fell out of his chest, and a tear rolled down his cheek, his heart was broken. He really fell for her.

Watching them, was a painful thing. So he grabbed his lunch box from the floor and got up walking away slowly, with this sentimental look on his face.

The two had turned back because they heard a noise. "Well it was nice having lunch with you, but I have to go now. Im sure my friends are waiting on me." Seonghwa said bowing. "Thank you once again for the meal."

He smiled slightly nodding. "Okay. Before you go, here." He said taking her phone and putting his number in. "Make sure to text me, or call." He said looking at her sternly.

She nodded and grabbed her phone walking away. Though, Seonghwa felt a bit off for the rest of her day. She was uneasy about something, which she couldn't understand. Since Seonghwa was clearly having a good time. Even managed to get a kiss with the professor, and to get her professors phone number and all, lunch too? It was everything right now. Though, something was bothering her and she didn't know what it was.