3.

JK was roaming his hand all over Tae's body while sucking on his boobs hungrily with Tae's hand still pressed on his clothed member....his sucking actually made Tae feel light coz he produce more milk than a pregnant woman and as Jungkook didn't visit him last week he actually suffered breast milk oversupply.

Breastmilk oversupply, or overproducing breastmilk, is defined simply as producing more milk than one's baby (Jeon) needs.

But Tae uses pills and was used to Jungkook having milk daily, it happened with him as the older was not there to have it for a long time.

After good 20 minutes of feeling the soft skin under his rough palm JK's hand slowly went downwards lifting Tae's skirt up a lil.

"Wanna be inside you Doll" JK whispered finally his hand making way inside Tae's panty who was now fisting the bedsheet, he was actually trying to say something but he could just breath heavily.....

"N- aah" Tae tried again but was feeling so aroused because of the older's touch....JK cupped his pussy but immediately shot his eyes open when he feel something extra wet on his fingers.

He sat up with a jerk pulling his hand out only to see the red liquid sticking between his fingers and Tae just closed his eyes tightly while biting his bottom lip hard.

"Pe-periods?" JK mumbled earning a lil nod from Taehyung who was covering his face with hands.

"I am sorry, am so sorry please" JK said hurriedly getting up from the bed and covering Tae with the blanket with one hand before running inside the bathroom attached to his personal room.

"Don't worry i have it here" JK said immediately coming out of the bathroom after washing his hands and opened the lower section of the cupboard which was full of snacks, pads, tampons and chocolates...he immediately pulled out some snacks and stuff before approaching Tae who was now leaning on the headboard with his bra still unhooked.

"Do you want something else? You wanna watch some drama? Here it'll help you i think" JK handed Tae a heating pad while arranging the stuff on the table beside the bed.... Taehyung was never able to understand how his bully could change his personalities this fast.

"Look here" Tae said taking the heat pad but JK shook his head as he didn't even glanced at Taehyung after coming out of bathroom.

"Face me" Tae said again to the ravenette who was back facing him while selecting some drama on T.V for the younger, he again shook his head.

"Fine then i also don't need all this" Tae said throwing the packets of snacks on the floor. There was not only one stubborn brat in this room.....but hearing the sound JK immediately turned around and Tae cursed the Satan's wife when he saw the older's bottom lip wobbling.

"Koo no i-"

"I am sorry" JK immediately fell on his knees covering his face with his hands as he was feeling so shameful to face the human beauty sitting in front of him.

"Come here" Tae called out sighing and the Mafia King immediately compiled climbing on the bed and hiding his face in Tae's neck who made him wrap his hands around himself.

"I-i am sorry please, i di-didn't remember, i-i didn't *hiccup* ch-checked my phone *sniff* i am sorry mommy please i am sorry Kookie is sorry *hiccup* Kookie is bad boy mommy please don't leave Kookie" the older mumbled crying really hard while hugging Tae tightly as he always set alarms for Tae's period dates in his phone.

"No baby mommy is not leaving Kookie, now come on don't cry hmm Kookie is strong boy right and it's my fourth day already baby" Tae said wiping his tears who was looking at him with teary bambi eyes.