4.

Jeon Jungkook➪ The Host over the other alters

Jeon Jungkook
➪ The Host over the other alters.
➪ Can't stay sane without Tae's touch once in a day.
➪ Envy Kookie to the core.
➪ Pervert who loves PDA.
➪ Bullying Tae is his only way to have his attention.
➪ Hopeless one with zero knowledge of emotions.

After 1 hour Jungkook moved slowly and opened his eyes while pouting, he looked here and there but frowned recognising the room as his University's personal room....he immediately looked down to see Taehyung who was sleeping below him while his body half naked.

Jungkook gulped when he saw those big mounds without any restriction, openly inviting him to play with them....so without thinking more the Mafia King immediately nuzzled his face between those tasty strawberries.

He was sniffing greedily while griping on them possessively and not wanting to waste any second Jungkook immediately started to suck on Tae's left nipple only to hum in satisfaction when he tasted milk on his tongue with Tae softly patting his head as a habit in sleep.

That's the reason Jungkook and JK hates Kookie sometimes...Tae's care and love. Taehyung never even speaks with them comfortably but with Kookie *scoff* he never deny if that brat even ask him to baby him whole day.

Both personalities envy Kookie because Tae always let him do whatever he wants even pampering him with kisses and cuddles after seeing his cute actions to get his mommy's attention....they also wants Tae to baby them but Tae just behave like a obedient target of some jerk bully with them.

It's rare for Kookie to change personality after waking up from sleep because he always want more kisses from Tae before letting others alters control....and today was that rare day when Jungkook could again enjoy his treat without any hesitation.....and about JK? Well he comes out when Jungkook get triggered which was impossible for someone just after waking up, so that means he never gets to feel Tae's lovely touch and kisses.

Tae never know that sometimes it's Jungkook and not Kookie because Jungkook acts like Kookie to steal kisses from Tae. The ravenette was sucking on Tae's boobs aggressively as he wanted more and more of his favourite meal before the beauty wakes up.

"Mhm" Tae moaned in his sleep when the older accidentally bite on his nipple and Jungkook who was lost into the moment looked up at him with wide bambi eyes....he pout and looked down.

"But i want more milk" Jungkook mumbled cutely and sighed knowing he had to wake up as it's almost 5 in evening.....so after sucking on Taeboobies for more 5 minutes he half heartedly stood up from bed.

After wearing his clothes he wake Taehyung up who sleepily wore his shirt and left with Jungkook without caring his bra that was still on the floor.....the ride was silent because first Taehyung was sleepy and second he knew it's not Kookie with him at that moment.

"I have work tonight" Jungkook said looking straight earning a nod from Taehyung who without saying anything entered the elevator to reach the floor of his apartment....and Jungkook left the building immediately because he needs to reach one of his basement as he spent the whole day in University.