15.

Ummm....sorry for the delay guys, specially.. Trygon_06 ..I'm really sorry sweetheart ♡.

Tae stared at the close door of bathroom where his painfully handsome bully left for a freshening bath.....the beauty sighed and turned to walk towards the walk-in closet to get a dress for the older.

"Aah why I always forget to arrange it" He whined looking at the mess he created in his side of the closet whereas on opposite side Jungkook's clothes were neatly organised like always.

He sighed and thought to arrange his clothes first while thinking of different excuses and ways to run from the demand his bully husband placed in the kitchen before.....He was so lost into his thoughts when he felt two hands crawling on his waist earning a yelp of surprise from him.

"Where are you lost wifey" The husky voice with hot breath fanning over his ear caused Tae to close his eyes unknowingly.....well not matter how much he deny but he always feel safe and warm in the ravenette's arms.

"No where" Tae whispered, almost afraid that the moment of bliss will be broken if he voiced out loud.

"Ahan" Jungkook hummed and leaned more forward, stuffing his face into the alluring neck of the younger while pressing his bare chest more into the younger's back.

"So sweet" He whispered, running his tongue over his wifey's neck who took a deep breath and titled his neck opposite to give more access to the older.

"Wanna devour you" the ravenette again husked out and sunk his teeth into the soft flesh before sucking there hardly, Tae's hand automatically going towards his wet raven locks.

"Tell me I'm allowed please" He inserted his hand inside Tae's shirt who in response pressed his body more back with the older who groaned and immediately groped the soft bouncy flesh of his a$$.

"Fvk darling" with that The Mafia King's left hand pinched his wifey's nipple who threw his head back on Kook's shoulder.

"Tell me hmm" He said now squeezing the soft swell under his rough palm causing Tae to bit his lower lip in pure pleasure.

Just like that he left younger's a$$ and his both hands started to play and massage his wifey's plumpy breast with his lips doing wonder in creating angry red bites on Tae's neck who was lost in the sweet torture.

Both were lost in each other completely but the moment got disturbed hearing the ringing of the Mafia King's phone from the bedroom.....coming back into his senses Tae immediately pushed the older and tried to step away...

But Jungkook was fast and turned his wifey to face him then without taking his hands off he slammed his lips with Tae who squeaked due to the sudden pull.... recovering from the surprise he closed his eyes, slowly kissing back his bully husband.

Continuing the kiss The Mafia King picked up him in his arm and stepped out of the closet, taking the opportunity of younger's surprise he pushed his tongue in the hot craven and started to roll it all over inside Tae's mouth.

Feeling the burn inside his lungs Tae pushed his chest and luckily Jeon pulled back and picked up the ringing device while Tae inaudibly gasped for the air placing his head on the ravenette's shoulder who pecked his neck softly.

"Speak" he spoke, his voice getting deep due the frustration and anger and hummed buring his face into the younger's neck who was hugging him lazily while thinking about the events happened a while ago.

Tae cursed himself for losing his control and enjoying the moments where he was supposed to protest and making excuses....he knew he  always got a soft spot of his bully somewhere inside him, but atleast he could pretend to hate right?