7.

"NOOOOOO! I AM NOT MARRIED TO YOU!" Taehyung screamed causing Ria to flinch and JK to look at him with dark eyes.

"Oh really then spell out your real legal name Mr. Kim" JK said causing Taehyung to gulp visibly.

"I....I-"

"Fucking speak out" JK yelled scaring everyone present in the alley.

"Je-Jeon Taehyung"

"So your father was a Jeon right?" Taehyung shook his head while looking down.

"So how can you be a Jeon?" JK gritted his teeth.

"My-my husband" Taehyung was shaking in fear and the cold wind hitting his barely covered body was also not helping.

"Oh and please tell us your husband's name Mrs. Jeon" JK smirked while relaxing on the chair.

"Jeon Ju- *gulp* Jeon Jungkook" Tae breathed out biting his lower lip with hands turning into fists.

"Ahh but the name seems so familiar no?....Ohh that's my name Jeon Jungkook yeah it's my name right?" JK asked looking at Ria who was too much shocked to speak.

"NO IT'S NOT YOU! I AM NOT MARRIED TO YOU! I am mar-married to my Kookie no-not you" Tae's voice cracked at last in fear when he saw madness in the Mafia King's eyes who held Ria's waist tightly.

"Show me how much do you want me, show me how desperate you are" Suddenly he spoke facing Ria who looked at him surprised but soon she smirked at Taehyung and started to grind on JK's tigh while holding his shoulders.

"Mhm" Ria moaned and started to grind fast while the ravenette was only looking at Taehyung who was looking down whole the time which causes Jeon to grop on that sluts boobs earning a more disgusting moan from her.

"Show me my possession wifey" JK ordered and without saying anything Taehyung just pushed his top down from his breast without lifting his gaze from the floor.

"Look here" JK spat out when he saw the younger following his demands without any protest but when Tae looked up at them it took just one tear slipping from Jeon Taehyung's eyes to JK who pushed the girl immediately on the floor.

JK quickly rushed towards the younger with his men immediately sanitizing his hands and clothes before he cupped Tae's face in his big and rough palms.

"Why huh? Why are you crying when you yourself wanted me to choose her over you? What happened now? You were trying to escape again right? YOU FUCKING WANTED ME TO BE WITH HER RIGHT!!" JK yelled loosing his senses when Taehyung looked at him with fearful eyes. Jeon can bear anything i repeat anything but no fear and tears in Jeon Taehyung's eyes.

He immediately pushed Tae and turned the younger so that he was facing the wall....he held Tae's neck from backside and pressed his right cheek to the wall causing Tae to whimper due to the cold touch.

"Tell me now, what do you think huh? I am just playing with you? Tell me how can you think about giving me to her huh speak Jeon Taehyung what were you thinking while pushing a fucking slut in front of your husband" JK growled in his ear while Taehyung was silently listening to him with closed eyes as he knew the older was saying the truth.

"Now you'll not speak huh but what about me? What about- What about your Kookie wifey?" JK chuckled after whispering last part that caused Taehyung to immediately open his eyes....Oh no what had he done? How he didn't think about Kookie? Now this was bad, everyone thinks JK is the monster but no Kookie was the real devil.

JK and Jungkook atleast think before doing but Kookie? He never think before destroying. He could be the real devil when it comes to Taehyung and the younger knows from the experience of the day when he got married.