5.

2 days later ~

Taehyung was walking down the hallway of Uni with Ria beside him....well after seeing the girl acting kind, lovely and so adamant to get close to Jeon Jungkook, Tae decided to give it a shot thinking maybe Jungkook will accept the girl and he'll be free from the older's possession. Although he knows that his plan was of no use but he still wanted to try, and what will go wrong in trying right?.... tsk tsk naive boy.

"Ok Taehyung see you in lunchtime" Ria said before turning right and went towards her class. Tae sighed and started to walk straight but suddenly he got slammed to the nearest wall causing him to yelp in surprise.

Taehyung opened his eyes to find his bully staring at him with blank face making him confused as he was not able to pick up that which alter of Jeon was standing in front of him...Jungkook bent down to his level and closed his eyes when he sniffed his favourite scent he was craving from morning so bad.

Jungkook got an unhealthy obsession of Kim Taehyung's touch, he can never be calm if he doesn't touch the boy once in a day, he can't be sane if he was not able to wrap his hands around that tiny waist which drives him crazy every day and night and last but not least he can't keep himself cool if don't touch those big and round strawberries for once.

Taehyung was bullied by many since his childhood. First because he was an orphan whose parents died when he was 3 leaving him in hands of their colleague who left him near a pole beside the railway track, from where a middle aged man picked him and took him home as he was also a lonely soul in this cruel world but to the lil baby's fate he also died after two years leaving Tae to his greedy brother who sold his property and threw Tae in front of the complex where Tae started to work as floor weeper in night.

He lived in a parking area of that big shopping complex where he used to work after his school, the owner of complex was kind enough to give him the abandoned room inside the parking lot to which Taehyung was really very thankful and he spent 11 years of his life there.

When Taehyung turned 17 he left the place as he had enough money to rent a cheap apartment in Seoul and he was actually very happy to shift in his own appartment even it was the most cheapest of the very cheap building in Korea but his troubles again started when he joined his highschool....his only complain to God was not having a friend.

Second reason for his bullying in his new school was his body shape because Tae was getting a more curvey and sexy body among all the girls in highschool, so the typical famous rich bad girls of highschool decided to bully him so they could broke his confidence over his body and made him think that his beauty was a curse for him, and they were actually successful in their task when Tae saw his growing breast.

Tae's breast was quite big compared to his age and the constant bullying with hate comments effected him that much to a point that he started to hate himself and even made his mind to consult a doctor but thanks to heavens that the doctor was a kind lady who encouraged him that it's just his harmonal change and it's nothing wrong to be like that.....and his this unique harmonal change was also the biggest reason why The Jeon was currently messing with him and his life.

Well that's the story for another day....let's go back to present shall we?

Jungkook looked at Tae's face who was looking back at him without blinking causing the Mafia King to almost get hard by seeing the love of his life looking daringly at him without batting his eyelashes....so he immediately hugged Taehyung tightly catching the younger off-guard completely.

"Morning" Jungkook mumbled with deep voice in Tae's neck who was feeling electricity running inside his blood cells knowing the host means Jungkook was in control as usual today.

"M-morning Sir" Tae stuttered out closing his eyes causing Jungkook to groan and cup his big melons only to squeeze them a little to which Tae closed his eyes.

"Don't make me hard Darling" Jungkook groaned again before pulling without detaching his hands from Tae's covered breast.

"I want it" Jungkook demand and started to open Tae's shirt buttons whose breath hitched and looked around with wide eyes as they were still in the hallway on University.

"N-no please i-i have class pl-please" Tae pleaded out stopping Jungkook's hand who looked at him with dark eyes. Jungkook was actually a fan of PDA but only with Taehyung, he loved to touch Tae in public places as it gives him thrilling pleasure knowing it's risky to get intimate in public but Jeon Jungkook loves risky things no?

"So-sorry" Tae mumbled out quickly removing his hands from the older's wrist who sighed but squeezed his breast once more before pulling away

"After classes" Jungkook said before going away leaving a sighing Taehyung who button up his shirt and went towards his class knowing the older was ordering him that he'll be picking him up after classes.

Time skip coz i am lazy ~

Tae waited for everyone to leave the University as he requested Jungkook to always pick him up after everyone's departure because he doesn't want anyone to think suspicious of him and as usual after half an hour of University gates closing he walked a lil to saw a Black Mercedes waiting for him.

He quietly entered the car removing his tie and blazer as it was suffocating him and the whole ride was peacefully silent with Jungkook caressing his bare thighs all the way along....the car stopped in front of his apartment building but Taehyung didn't move as he knew that he can't leave before his bully's order, so he silently sat there fidgeting with his fingers.

"Rule Darling" Jungkook said after 5 minutes of long silence causing Tae to look at him in eyes while gulping internally but Jungkook's eyes were flickering between his face and his favourite meal so without saying anything he jerked opened Tae's shirt causing Tae to yelp out loud with his shirt buttons flying in air.

Jungkook immediately nuzzled his face between those round swells causing Tae to breath fast....Jungkook was sniffing his chest like a hungry wolf who was so ready to devour his favourite meal right there.....thank God the car windows were tinted.

"Please" Jungkook mumbled out from his chest causing Tae to gulp and pull down one side of his bra so his bully could have what he was asking for and without wasting any more seconds Jungkook latched on Tae's right boob while kneading the left one.

"Mhm" Tae moaned fisting Jungkook's hair when he bit on his nipple to have more milk to quench his thirst but suddenly Taehyung pulled away remembering something.

"No-no more please, Ko-kookie will cry if..if-"

"Fine just get out and be ready at 9 p.m" Jungkook angrily lashed out causing Taehyung to flinch who quickly gathered his stuff hugging closer to his chest and dashed out of the car without turning back at once.

"Kookie Kookie Kookie....fucking Mommy's brat" Jungkook punched the steering wheel as he got angry knowing Taehyung was trying to save milk for Kookie to have later.

×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

So, how's it?
Hope you guys like it.....(1280 words).
Thanxu for reading 🥺.
Love you all ❤️.

- Alien