14.

I'll be updating 'My Peace' soon....just be patience hoes ♡
.
.

Tae abruptly stopped walking hearing the brunette. He immediately turned around and looked at the male with wide eyes.

"Je-Jeon?" Every cell in his body was screaming !danger ahead! to him whereas Yun-Seok thought Tae was going to swoon over him after hearing his name....well not his fault as everyone in the country knows and wants Jeon's bruh!

"Yeah Jeon, so...are you interested in me now?" Oh how badly Tae wanted to slap that cocky smirk away from that monkey's face but what if he was someone close to Jungkook?

No he couldn't take risk of offending his bully by messing with someone from his family....Hell !! He couldn't even let the boy in front of him know that he was Jungkook's target come wifey.

"Stay away" He spat on that monkey's face and ran away from there leaving a shocked and confused brunette whose smirk was long gone.

"Did he just said that to me? A Jeon?" He mumbled in disbelief, looking at the way where the pretty male just ran away.

Meanwhile after reaching his classroom Tae was breathing heavily, not because of running but due to the anxiety he just went through.....He just wanted to be away from every chaos happening in his life, but god was really really against him from the day he was born.

He was already dealing with a Jeon who happened to flip his whole world up side down and now arival of another one is surely not good, No...he even didn't want to imagine about the things he might be facing in future. Let's just live in present for now.

×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

It was already night and our Mrs. Jeon was cooking dinner while humming a song when someone hugged him from behind suddenly, causing him to flinch but he sighed when he saw the tattoo's that he secretly love and lust over.... shh Jeon don't need to know that ok?

He tilt his neck to give more access to his husband who was nuzzling into it, sighing in delight to have his love in his arms after a long stressful half day, as he was with Tae till lunchtime no?

"Is my bunny tired?" Tae asked softly knowing it's always Kookie whenever they were home or whenever they were away from people's sight...... oh is it?

"Go freshen up, I'll be setting the table till then" He patted the veiny hands while stirring the food on the stove....but he got no response causing him to frown.

"Why aren't you talking Koo?" He asked confused but again got no response other then the ravenette nuzzling more into his soft milky neck.

"Ahhh...are you upset baby? Ik JK hurted himself and it must be paining to you too now right?"

"But don't worry I'll give you extra kisses....hm my baby love" Tae said cooing lovingly.

Baby Love ......another reason for alters to hate Baby Koo as it's the name Jeon could even die to hear it from his wifey....but Alas! Only Jeon Kookie got the privilege to get it from the eternal beauty in his arms.

"Koo baby spea-"

"Darling" A low yet deep groan from the Mafia King caused him to stiff immediately, which didn't went unnoticed by the said male who clicked his tongue in annoyance knowing Tae got tensed after recognising it's not his Kookie.

"Si-Sir" the stuttered voice made the ravenette to tighten his hold on the petite waist of his wifey.

"I thou-thought it-"

"Dress my wounds again" Jungkook said getting irritated by seeing the younger again going to his submissive self as he always do whenever it's him or JK in control.