10.

Gimme the most wrong full form of BTS you ever thought.
.
.

Flashback continue....

Tae sighed nth time threading the raven hairs whose owner was stuffing his face in his cleavage from past half an hour....but it's been 10 minutes neither the older was sucking or nor making any kind of movment.

He was suddenly feeling the older's body leaning on him as the time passed, so he slowly tried to pull himself back from the Mafia King only to widened his eyes when Kookie's body fell backwards on the sofa just after Tae detached his hand from him.

"Kookie" the younger tapped on his cheeks but got no response causing him to frown in worry, he again shook the ravenette but his heart dropped when the older didn't move which was very unusual because Jeon always sleeps cautiously like so ready to defend if someone tried to attack him.

"Jackson hyung" Tae yelled, again tapping on Kookie's face which was more paler than before.

"Kookie b-baby" he again did a useless try and looked here and there in panic...he again called for Jackson but due to the soundproof walls the older didn't hear him....he immediately got up from Mafia King's lap and ran towards the entrance of the house.

"H-Hyung" Tae clumsily opened the door alerting Jackson and the guards outside who dashed inside without wasting giving him any chance to speak....My *ahem* husband approached Tae's hubby carefully, trying not to trigger the Mafia King knowing him very well, only to see no movement from the ravenette.

"What happened?" He frowned and turned towards the younger who was standing stiff at his place.

"He fainted" Tae looked at him with fearful eyes earning a nod from the older who signalled his men to get out as it was not something for them to handle.

"Take this and call Dr. Seokjin from contacts, till then I'll shift him in his room" Jackson handled his phone to Tae and went away lifting Kookie on his back with a lil bit difficulty, whereas the younger immediately dialed the doctors number.

"Don't worry, he is just weak and have fever due to lack of food and sleep....here are some medicine i am prescribing, give them to him for two days after having his meals....otherwise everything is good" Jin turned towards Jackson giving him the paper while Taehyung was sitting beside the Mafia King holding his hand.

"Ahm...and who is he?" Jin asked Jackson quietly while looking at the boy who was back facing him.

"He is Mr. Jeon's boyfriend" Jackson whispered to the elder who looked at him with wide shocking eyes as he knew Jeon from past 4 years and have a decent relation of hyung with the ravenette beside from his family doctor.

"Come on Doc I'll accompany you downstairs....Mr. Kim please stay beside sir till then" Jackson guides the doctor outside without even waiting for Taehyung's response.... it's not like the younger was going to deny anygays, he himself was worried for his Kookie.....only Kookie ok.

"*sigh* I seriously don't know what to do" Tae mumbled broking the peaceful silence in the room.

"I know you are stubborn and i promise i would have married you baby but only if you were alone.... you're not the only one to decide about your life decisions baby...and you also know how your other personalities don't even like me, so marrying with them will be the worst decision i could ever make"

"Kookie i adore you but not as a life partner, you are a pure soul who craves for love but that's not a enough reason to marry someone like me who is just taking care of you from months.....it's just a attachment and i am sure it'll be over soon, I really don't have enough courage to face the warth of your other alters"