12.

How do you say 'I Love You' in your native language?
.
.

2 days later ~

A black car stopped in front of a huge mansion with more than 500 hundred bodyguards guarding it from outside...

The Mafia King threw the keys to one of the security standing there and left without uttering a single word......He sighed and put a chewing gum between his bunny teeth before stepping inside the building or rocks and cement, well that's what he likes to call it *shrug*.

Just when he reached the living room of the house a voice stopped him, immediately causing him to close his eyes and take a deep breath in frustration.

"Ohhh look who is finally here" A man in his middle 40s said while putting his glasses down on the table beside him, his features somehow similiar to the Mafia King.

"Where were you from last 10 days Mr. Mafia?" The man asked giving his full attention to the younger who was just staring at the wall in front of him, not glancing at the latter even for once.

"None of your business" Jungkook replied uninterestingly before heading towards the stairs.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!! STOP RIGHT THERE....YOU CAN'T DISRESPECT ME LIKE THAT" Alas! The Mafia King just whistled while continuously moving forward but groaned when he heard rushing footsteps from his left side....

"Oh my god Kookie you're finally back my son" A woman in her early 40s stood in front of him, looking at him with teary eyes.

"You know I was so worried when you didn't return back after a week, at-atleast inform m-me when you ca-can't make it ho-home for long bub, i-i wa-was so sc-scared" She was crying mess by now, her eyes scanning her son's face who was just looking at the stairs behind her.

"Lo-Look at me Ko-Kookie, Look at Mum-Mumma-"

"Be in your limits woman and leave my way because I am getting late" Jungkook snapped yanking her hands away when she was going to touch his face.

He then left towards his room leaving her to fell on her knees with tears continuosly flowing from those similar doe eyes but with Lil bit wrinkles coz of ageing.....the man who was silently looking at all this immediately ran towards his wife engulfing her in his tight embrace.

"Why *hiccup* Why can't he ju-just look a-at me *hiccup* on-once" She hugged her husband and cried her eyes out while the man was just glaring on the way his son went with anger filled eyes.

×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

A sigh left through those pink lips before the tongue swept on them giving them a glossy shining, finally after two days he was able to walk without limping which he got by the punishment he received that night.... well who told you to underestimate your Mafia Husband babyboy *smirk*.