9

1927 - The Betting Shop
Tuesday 18th November, 4:56pm

Finn was slumped in Tommys office. He tried to work but he was ashamed of himself. His wife now knew he was a virgin. Isabella had no problem with this whatsoever. But Finn felt ever so embarrassed that he simply shut himself away in Tommys office. Until it reached 17:00pm when he left the betting shop without a single word said to any of the women. 

After he stormed through the house and slammed the door behind him, the women shared the same look between them before bursting out into laughter. Despite feeling guilty for laughing, they just couldn't help it. 

Since Isabella had returned from the toilet and they had filled her in on the gossip they gained from Finn, they decided to keep quiet about the subject until Finn had left. 

"I was sure Finn fucked Susan Brighters," Lizzie laughed, "she never shut up about him until she finally moved to Manchester."

"Seems like I've got some competition then." Isabella replied. Isabella was in the most of shock. The felt like her and Finn were much more different than she thought. She had fucked many men in the past whilst doing business in Monaco and France, yet Finn had never been touched before. But if anything she felt relieved that when the time does come, there is nothing to be compared to.

"I say you go home and show Finn a hell of a good time then." Polly advised her. Isabella thought for a moment, considering whether tonight would be the right time or not. But now that it was mentioned, she felt like she needed him and he needed her. It was an urge she had never felt before. Only in the past had she fucked men when she felt horny or needed something to distract her. She had never felt like this towards anyone. It was a strange yet amazing feeling.

"You know what Pol, I think I will." Isabella smiled. She began to stand up from her seat and Esme clapped her hands together. Isabella pulled her coat over her shoulders and picked up a bottle of red wine from the centre of the table. 

As Isabella strolled down her street she felt excited. It had been long since she had last had sex and she was most of all happy to please Finn. 

She walked into hers and Finns house and took off her coat. Finns shoes were not at the side of the door so she assumed he had taken a walk or gone for a drink. That gave her enough time for get ready.

She went into her room and got changed into a Japanese lace dress. It was a pale blue colour with purple frills around the top, middle and bottom. It showed a great deal of her cleavage and reached to the very top of her thighs.

She put her coat back on over the top of her new outfit and went back downstairs. She opened the bottle of wine and placed two glasses on the table. She began to feel nervous. Thinking Finn may not be ready. But all that worry left as soon as she heard the door opening and shutting.

She started to pour the wine as Finn took his shoes off at the door. Finn huffed, annoyed that the girls had managed to figure out that he's a virgin and he didn't want to speak to Isabella about it. He sighed as he began to walk towards the kitchen, knowing the torments which were about to come. 

As he entered the kitchen he saw Isabella pouring wine into two glasses. She picked up the two glasses and turned to him.

"What are you doing?" he asks, he had a frown across his face.

"What do you think Finn?" Isabella replied, she noticed the frown and confusion which was still across his face, "I'm pouring us a drink, is there anything wrong with that Finn?"

Finn gulped slightly then shook his head. Isabella walked towards him and smiled at him as she passed his one of the glasses.

She sipped hers slowly, which then made him do the same.