3

1927 - Watery Lane
Thursday 16th October, 11:17pm

Isabella's arm was over Finn's shoulders, as she tried her best to keep her balance. She kept swerving to the side and then back onto Finn, using him as her only way of not falling. The only aim she had set for herself when under the influence of alcohol or drugs, was to not fall over in front of anyone. That shit is embarrassing. 

Finn tried his best to get sober, he wanted to make sure Isabella got back safe and getting into a drunken fight was not on his to do list for that day. Finn didn't struggle much to keep Isabella up right, but whenever she began to drop to the opposite side he immediately panicked and made sure she was okay.

As they reached their new house, Finn put the key in the door and opened it carefully. He placed his hands on Isabella's waist and helped her step in, Isabella wouldn't be lying if she said it gave her butterflies. It made her hips tingle and her stomach flip up and down inside her. 

As she stepped into the house she immediately grabbed onto the wall to support her.

"Shoes off. House looks nice so we need to keep it that way." Isabella slurred. Finn liked this about her. She had come more out of her shell and seemed to be more comfortable talking. Isabella kicked her shoes to the side of the door, raising her eyebrows at Finn indicating him to do the same.

"Come on, let's get you up to bed." Finn said, Isabella's eyes were still closing together. He put his arm around her waist and guided her up the stairs, helping her as she practically crawled her way up.

When she got into the room, she instantly pulled down the straps to her dress. Finn stared at her as she did so, but then moved his eyes so they were now glancing around their room.

"I did not expect my wedding night to be like this, I must admit." Isabella said, she dropped her dress to the floor, leaving her in only her underwear.

"Neither did I. I thought Tommy would chose Michael not me." Finn said. He sat on the end of their bed. He began to take off his blazer and shirt, trying his best not to show Isabella that he was nervous. They didn't want to fuck. Isabella just wanted to get changed and into bed, but she also wanted to talk to Finn. Try and get to know him a little more. 

"You're a handsome young man Finn, don't doubt yourself." 

Finn's cheeks began to turn red as she said this, but all that could come out his mouth was a small 'thank you'.

Isabella pulled out a lace night gown and slipped it on. Her back was still facing Finn, who was now climbing into the bed slowly. He had only his boxers on and he was sat up, facing Isabella. 

He was taking in all her features once again, trying to figure out how such a beautiful girl could have such a troubled life.

"Finn," Isabella smiled at him, as she also climbed into bed next to him, "if we are going to be married then we need to work something out. We can't get divorced and I refuse to grow old with no fun in my life. It's early to say but I want a child as well."

The mention of children made Finn's eyes widen. He couldn't imagine having a younger version of himself running around, causing havoc.

"Not yet." he said, almost straight away.

"Well no shit Finn, not for at least another 3 years, or 4 or 5 I don't know. But I do want kids so at some point that will happen." Isabella stated. It was true. She wanted two children. A boy then a girl. So the boy could look after the girl, making sure she wasn't in any bother with anything. She also wanted to prove her father wrong. To show that a Lopez has the abilities to raise a child properly. Mr Lopez' father had messed him up, as did the father before that and the father before that. But Isabella felt the need to put it right. Show everyone that her family are capable of being good people.