10

1927 - Nottingham 
Friday 21st November, 2:12pm

Since Isabella and Finn shared their romantic night together, they hadn't been able to keep their hands off each other. They had sex at least 3 times each day, mostly in their house but a few times in the toilets in the Garrison. It was mostly Isabella who hinted for them to leave the others, Finn was too nervous to ask at first, but he was beginning to ask more and feel comfortable. 

The entire Shelby family decided to take a trip to Nottingham, there was a famous circus in the city centre which had travelled from Spain to England, this kept the kids preoccupied and also left Tommy to deal with whatever business he had planned.

Isabella skipped through stalls and marvelled at the hundreds of acrobats and contortionists which were performing through the paths. She kept her arm linked with Finn's, making him find it hard to keep up with her. She had never seen a circus before, therefore was shocked at the various animals and acts which they had planned.

"Oh my good Johnson." Isabella smiled, she unwrapped her arm from Finn and ran forward, jumping into a tall man's arms with a strange looking moustache. Finn frowned at the action, tried to walk over to the two but Esme grabbed his arm to stop him.

"Leave her be. Probably an old friend from Spain, she's been there a lot." Esme said to him, she gave him a deep look, meaning to leave Isabella but to keep his eye on her to make sure she was safe. Finn didn't question Esme's words and took her advice easily.

Isabella dropped herself from the man's arms and smiled at him.

"What on earth are you doing in England Miss Lopez?" the man questioned with a smile.

He was wearing brown trousers and an old dirty white shirt, with black suspenders keeping up the trousers.

"It's Mrs Shelby now Harold. I'm living in Birmingham finally away from my father." Isabella beamed as she said this, she was proud of that. She was proud to say she was away from the cruel hands of her father and she was proud to bear the Shelby name.

"I've got plenty to catch you up on, how about the Rutherford Arms tonight, 8ish?" he asked, Isabella nodded and gave him a final hug goodbye. 

She skipped back over to Finn, who was now carrying two whiskeys in his hands, giving one to Isabella as she approached.

"Who was that?" he questioned.

"Harold, he's an old friend who's mother used to be my Spanish tutor. Would you like to come to the Rutherford Arms for a drink with us tonight?" Isabella asked, she took a sip of her whiskey and leaned closer to Finn.

"Your meeting him in a pub?" Finn asked.

"Finn, I've known him for almost 10 years, I promise you don't need to worry about him." she said, Finn turned his head slightly at her. Isabella shook her head at him and wrapped her arm around his waist. She finished her whiskey quickly and looked up at him, "If you carry on walking down this path we will eventually find somewhere where no one can find us."

"Isabella Shelby we are at a Circus." Finn told her, she stuck her bottom lip out and pushed herself against his crotch. Finn began to lead the way, making Isabella's puppy face turn into a smile.

They practically raced down the path and pushed past the people who were in their way. Esme and John huffed as they saw they had disappeared, but decided not to question it as they knew they would've done the same if it wasn't for their kids.

As the crowds of people began to decrease as they carried on walking, they found themselves an overgrown willow tree, with branches leading down to the floor and blossom covering each gap. There was an old tree trunk next to the willow tree which Finn placed his whiskey on, then turned to look at Isabella and wrapped his arms around her waist.